ColourPop

liquidsirenhoney

I'm really surprised at how much I love these pencils. Excuse the darkness of my face but Ellarie stix and pencil

blondie929

I haven't had any problems with the lip liners lids coming off and I keep them in my purse in the cell phone pocket sometimes it falls out and ends up in the bottom of the bag and they are good hope not too many people are having this problem

novocainedreams

I wore LBB today and love it, and got compliments too! Can't wait to try them all. The only frustrating thing(for me) is they are a bit difficult to open, but whatever they're awesome on, might have to try some of the liners. Also want to get Bull Chic, Wet and maybe a nude(not sure which will work for me) and a coral. And the shadows next!

Vandekamp

I wore LBB today and love it, and got compliments too! Can't wait to try them all. The only frustrating thing(for me) is they are a bit difficult to open, but whatever they're awesome on, might have to try some of the liners. Also want to get Bull Chic, Wet and maybe a nude(not sure which will work for me) and a coral. And the shadows next!
I do agree with you. Some are hard to open. I love Flawless, Grind and Ellarie.

Vandekamp

I randomly got my package today despite never getting a shipping notice. So weird!  I'm a little disappointed in two of the darker lip pencils (Feminist and Leather) they swatched dry and patchy but hopefully they'll go on better when I actually wear them. Cricket and So Quiche are beautiful, and I love Brills and Bound!
:con:

miraclesystem

Has anyone tried the Wet lip pencil? I read that it was a good dupe for Stone liner, wondering if that's actually the case because it would be amazing!

LavenderPearl

My package arrived today! :D Ellarie, Flawless, and LBB sets, Cricket and On The Rocks pigments. I went a little crazy with pics and whatnot on IG xD Oh my gosh, ladies, I wish I could have recorded my reaction to swatching these pigments for the first time... I was like "Holy shit!" :jawdrop: Smooth is an understatement. Lol, meanwhile my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick sits unopened while all this is happening, smdh xD

mel33t

I got a shipping confirmation!!! I love this brand :love: I know what I'm getting my makeup inclined friends for Christmas :santa:

Lipstickjunkii

According to their IG, there's a new collaboration coming out tomorrow with 2 new lippies, lippie pencils and 4 shadows. They are definitely trying to take ALLL my money!

Lipstickjunkii

@Dollysnow, me too! I keep justifying with "it's just $5" I ordered forget the fruitcake lippie set after watching some YouTube vids and I'm waiting patiently for my goodies.