ColourPop

Vineetha

D I was googling for some colourpop swatches and it returned your pics!!!
winkiss.gif

PinayGator

According to their IG, there's a new collaboration coming out tomorrow with 2 new lippies, lippie pencils and 4 shadows. They are definitely trying to take ALLL my money!
icon_eek.gif
It never ends! I want everything except that white e/s, I should probably start directing people to the website for my Christmas gifts.

thefbomb

My package arrived today! :D Ellarie, Flawless, and LBB sets, Cricket and On The Rocks pigments. I went a little crazy with pics and whatnot on IG xD Oh my gosh, ladies, I wish I could have recorded my reaction to swatching these pigments for the first time... I was like "Holy shit!" :jawdrop: Smooth is an understatement. Lol, meanwhile my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick sits unopened while all this is happening, smdh xD
So happy that you're loving your stuff
According to their IG, there's a new collaboration coming out tomorrow with 2 new lippies, lippie pencils and 4 shadows. They are definitely trying to take ALLL my money!
OMG whyyy. Blessing and a curse
It's a collaboration with Megannaikx and it launches tomorrow.
Looks good! Damn they're killing it

blondie929

Those new shadows look goood! But I just bought some makeup Geek ones with a 10% off coupon and I really wanna place an order with sephora so I think I'll wait to see what they have going on for Black Friday if anything