ColourPop

Dolly Snow

Hah! So hard to resist temptaion
winks.gif
especially when they seem to be able to keep up with the high demand, such a great company!

mel33t

I just went crazy! I wanted to wait till maybe December since they get new lippies so frequently but I couldn't wait anymore! I got a few things for my sister and a lot for me haha. They're just such a great price and they're great products. YOU ALL FEEL ME, RIGHT?
faaa9eef_image.jpeg
f4c67f95_image.jpeg
Yay!! :pompom: I hope you love their goodies. I know I am!

DILLIGAF

I refuse to look at their shadows. I'm sticking to the lippie stix and liners. I'm also waiting until Black Friday to see what they offer.

v0ltagekid

So I received my first order, while I was away on a business trip.
I just opened it today while at lunch.
I was really impressed, they packaged everything so nice, and they even packed the lippie stick and pencil corresponding to each other, together.
I thought that was nice!

I tried one on really quickly (can't remember the name but it's a purple one) , it was super opaque, the scent is super nice.
Went on smooth, even though my lips are dry and it was a matte formula, it didn't accentuate dryness.

I'm really happy, I cannot wait to try the rest.

The only thing was the lippie pencil, the lid keeps popping off, does that happen to u guys too?

thefbomb

I was really impressed, they packaged everything so nice, and they even packed the lippie stick and pencil corresponding to each other, together.
I thought that was nice!

I tried one on really quickly (can't remember the name but it's a purple one) , it was super opaque, the scent is super nice.
Went on smooth, even though my lips are dry and it was a matte formula, it didn't accentuate dryness.

The only thing was the lippie pencil, the lid keeps popping off, does that happen to u guys too?
They're great especially for the price. I agree the smell is very nice. I love when something cheap has a good scent, it's awesome!
Yes I heard the lids popping off was a problem and while I dont have any liners (yet) my sister got a few and said they do come of easily. Hopefully theyll fix that in the future

v0ltagekid

Haha its dangerous isn't it! Im glad Im not much of an eyeshadow wearer or else I'd be in trouble!

They're great especially for the price. I agree the smell is very nice. I love when something cheap has a good scent, it's awesome!
Yes I heard the lids popping off was a problem and while I dont have any liners (yet) my sister got a few and said they do come of easily. Hopefully theyll fix that in the future
the lids don't fit, the pencil just kinda fell off and fell on the floor lol.
The tip broke off, but oh well. It's five bucks haha.

slowlikehoney

I thought that was nice!

I found that to be true as well. I tried on Leather when my lips were dry but it still managed to go on smooth and not patchy. Same with Feminist.

I also ordered the Forget The Fruit Cake set + 2 lip pencils! I didn't want to chance the set selling out on me.

Dolly Snow

I found that to be true as well. I tried on Leather when my lips were dry but it still managed to go on smooth and not patchy. Same with Feminist. I also ordered the Forget The Fruit Cake set + 2 lip pencils! I didn't want to chance the set selling out on me.
The lipsticks are amazing

Jaymuhlee

I randomly got my package today despite never getting a shipping notice. So weird!

I'm a little disappointed in two of the darker lip pencils (Feminist and Leather) they swatched dry and patchy but hopefully they'll go on better when I actually wear them. Cricket and So Quiche are beautiful, and I love Brills and Bound!