ColourPop

LavenderPearl

Woah, nine shades are OOS. I wasn't expecting that O_O People have been pre-selling these on eBay for like twice the price since they were announced -- I wonder if that has anything to do with the traffic/selling out? I'll be waiting on these, I think. Or buying Mars/Succulent before getting any others.

mel33t

Woah, nine shades are OOS. I wasn't expecting that O_O People have been pre-selling these on eBay for like twice the price since they were announced -- I wonder if that has anything to do with the traffic/selling out? I'll be waiting on these, I think. Or buying Mars/Succulent before getting any others.
Everything but Highball is out of stock. I waited until the morning because I was like, nah its colour pop, they rarely sell out. Nope.

novocainedreams

So basically everything but two are oos??? If people are preselling these that is such a joke, the point is the are inexpensive, if I wanted to pay twice that I'd buy another brand... I'm kind of disappointed in how CP handled all of this too...hardly any acknowledgement.

mel33t

So basically everything but two are oos??? If people are preselling these that is such a joke, the point is the are inexpensive, if I wanted to pay twice that I'd buy another brand... I'm kind of disappointed in how CP handled all of this too...hardly any acknowledgement.
They might acknowledge it. I don't know why it went up at 5 PST. Unless their people work overnight then it doesn't make sense. I would hope that they address the issue this morning.

novocainedreams

They might acknowledge it. I don't know why it went up at 5 PST. Unless their people work overnight then it doesn't make sense. I would hope that they address the issue this morning.
Yeah hopefully, but they should have made some sort of announcement at least apologizing for the horrible site issues, I didn't see any responses to people. Oh well, I have plenty of liquid lipsticks, I'll just stick with paying a little more for other brands.

LavenderPearl

And our posts were only ~15 mins apart, [@]mel33t[/@]! For 14 more shades to be OOS in that time... Madness :eek:hboy: I have my answer, then. No stock = no temptation~

beauteblogueur

Wow, I can't believe they're all OOS. I usually feel like an idiot stalking CP because everything hangs around forever, but I'm real glad I was stalking today. I literally got my order in seconds before the site started crashing.

I hope they re-stock fast for everyone who didn't get what they wanted.

Vandekamp

ALL of the liquid matte lipsticks are sold out now. I could not even put one in my cart. This was such a colossal failure. And, for some sharks to be selling the lipsticks for double the price on EBay is absolutely shameful. The lipsticks will be restocked. Why would someone pay double.

thefbomb

I can compare how the two wear when mine arrive since I've got the LA Splash ones. And the ABH ones. And Limecrime. And DOC. And Sephora. :haha: And i ordered a lot. :unsure: i didn't go for the neutral pinks or light pinks i don't do those types of colours. They're not for me. All the brights and darks of course!
Yes! Can't wait to hear what you think! Can't believe they are all OOS already! Hopefully they won't take long to restock, I'm still going to wait to hear what you all think before I order though

cupcake28

Guess it wasn't meant to be. I wasn't able to order a single thing. I started at 6:15 but gave up around 7 or 8 P.M. I can't believe they're sold out.

laurennnxox

1,000% agree! Who launches that late? Especially since the site crashed and the poor IT people either had to come in or stay late. I do feel bad for the techs. Poor planning. Anyway, I couldn't manage to get a friggin thing. I'm upset because by the time they restock the KL code will probably be over. I was going to order 4 liquid lipsticks and 4 shadows. I'm pretty upset :(

Rinstar

I love smokin whistles it just adds a nice glow/sheen to the face on me I've been wearing it a lot lately I like to wear it alone when I don't have time for foundation it's nice to make my skin look less flat.
Great, thanks! That's one of the ones I was considering, so I'll add that to my order (whenever I can place my order haha).

dash4

I love smokin whistles it just adds a nice glow/sheen to the face on me I've been wearing it a lot lately I like to wear it alone when I don't have time for foundation it's nice to make my skin look less flat.
I love Smoke N Whistles too!! It is my favorite!! I wear it every day now.. sometimes alone ,sometimes I will take the Sonia Kashuk highlight color from the highlighter/bronzer and set it w/that.. it is a beautiful combination.

Avarier

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-Colourpop-Ultra-Matte-Lip-Liquid-Lipsticks-Choose-Shade-PRESALE-/221804773431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a4984037

Pathetic that people actually are selling these on ebay before they're out. I had to see for myself. I'm actually really angry about this because it takes away from so many people! I hope this person didn't get their order through >:{

dash4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-Colourpop-Ultra-Matte-Lip-Liquid-Lipsticks-Choose-Shade-PRESALE-/221804773431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a4984037

Pathetic that people actually are selling these on ebay before they're out. I had to see for myself. I'm actually really angry about this because it takes away from so many people! I hope this person didn't get their order through >:{
It is crazy because with ebay and paypal fees - they are probably only making a couple bucks..plus include the cost for shipping related costs ( envelopes/packing supplies, gas , etc) - and it would hardly be worth it.

Sabrunka

People are so upset about this, to the point of being extremely rude, especially on social media. Let's be honest, would you have needed them within a few days (not directing this at anyone in specific)? Will waiting a bit really put a damper on your life? I know when I receive new makeup, usually lipsticks, I don't rush to wear them. I try them on, then put them away for another day when I want to use them. I was upset that I couldn't get any, but then I thought about it and was like man, I do not NEED these, and people are wayyyyyyy over reacting about the situation.

Latest posts