ColourPop

AdelieDragon

I received my shipment confirmation at 2:30 this afternoon. I too am surprised (and super excited!). I was pretty much fighting to get "Mars" out of my cart for an hour after accidentally adding it, all while watching "Trap" and "Dalia" disappear and reappear every time my cart finally reloaded. I didn't get to place my order until almost 9 P.M. and that was with careless refreshing while eating dinner and watching TV. It was amusing to me. My mom also got a good laugh out of it...she told me to just buy "Mars," that it was only $6 and she'd pay for it. Meanwhile, I'm telling her how it doesn't matter, because getting the items into the cart were only phase 1. Next was logging in, and then actually having the order go through. Lmfao.

blondie929

I ordered yesterday at 9:11 pm and still don't have a shipment confirmation. I can't lie though every time I hear an email notification I get excited only to be let down lol

Indieprincess

I come home and all the colors are out of stock. I tried to order late last night but everything kept disappearing from my cart. I feel so disrespected rn.

Melrose

I ordered yesterday at 9:11 pm and still don't have a shipment confirmation. I can't lie though every time I hear an email notification I get excited only to be let down lol
Did you at least receive an email saying your order is being processed? I still can't believe how crazy that launch was! I was having some serious Riri flashbacks!!!

Melrose

Ladies, those of you that have purchased highlighters from colourpop, can you please offer some good recommendations for someone NC25? I already own mac whisper of gilt, superb, fairly precious, BB sandstone & copper diamond, Chanel camelia de plumes, and Laura geller gilded honey & ballerina and I'm looking for something different. Any suggestions? I was thinking of lunch money but I'm afraid it might be too similar to what I already own. Any help is appreciated.

bunnypoet

I tried yesterday as soon as they launched. I was able to add a few items to my cart and then the dreaded 504 error code page kept popping up. And then they all sold out. Guess it wasn't meant to be. I hope they restock soon, but they have been so slow with Boba, so I am not holding my breath. Maybe a sign from the makeup gods that I have way too many liquid lipsticks already.

Melrose

I wanted more but it wouldn't add them to cart, so I ended up with 7. Solow, Trap, LAX, Avenue, Bumble, Zipper & Tulle You?
Awesome haul Dolly! I was contemplating Bumble but ending up getting only Trap and Tulle. Also picked up Cricket eyeshadow and Brink lippie stix and pencil. Hope I like Brink.

slowlikehoney

I picked up Mars, Solow, Lychee, Creeper, Succulent, Tulle and Bumble. I haven't gotten a shipment confirmation email yet, though.

I'm hoping to pick up Drive In next time. And maybe Midi, after I've seen more swatches.

blondie929

Did you at least receive an email saying your order is being processed? I still can't believe how crazy that launch was! I was having some serious Riri flashbacks!!!
I got an email confirmation and when I logged on to colourpop it says it's processing

blondie929

Idk how they went OOS when so many people were not able to order I'm sure plenty of us got lucky but it took us all a while

kirsten

I ordered Seesaw, Koala and Zipper and got my shipping confirmation already. No update on the actual shipment movement though so they may have just printed the shipping labels.

blushingbunny

LASplash will be reopened mid-July :)

Oh really? Wow thanks, my mom will be excited to hear that!

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I can compare how the two wear when mine arrive since I've got the LA Splash ones. And the ABH ones. And Limecrime. And DOC. And Sephora.
girlhaha.gif

And i ordered a lot.
001_unsure.gif
i didn't go for the neutral pinks or light pinks i don't do those types of colours. They're not for me.
All the brights and darks of course!
I would be super interested in your comparison!! Haha you're obsessed with liquid mattes too I see. Trap looks like it looks a lot like Cashmere.
Well the brights and darks are the fun colors after all!

clidre

Ladies, those of you that have purchased highlighters from colourpop, can you please offer some good recommendations for someone NC25? I already own mac whisper of gilt, superb, fairly precious, BB sandstone & copper diamond, Chanel camelia de plumes, and Laura geller gilded honey & ballerina and I'm looking for something different. Any suggestions? I was thinking of lunch money but I'm afraid it might be too similar to what I already own. Any help is appreciated.
I would recommend Highly Waisted and Monster, because they're quite original as highlighters. I have Lunch Money and I love it, but is nothing more than a simple champagne highligther.

Melrose

I would recommend Highly Waisted and Monster, because they're quite original as highlighters. I have Lunch Money and I love it, but is nothing more than a simple champagne highligther.
Thank you! Monster does look very unique. Definitely nothing like it in my collection.