ColourPop

erine1881

So pretty Erine
Thanks love! :winkiss:
Im looking a colourpop lipliner for my Ld, SI and Dangerous lipsticks. Recommendations?
Clique or Frenchie maybe??
Either of those would work. Frenchie pulls more red, and Clique pulls more orange. So probably Clique for Dangerous and either or for the other two, depending on which colour you want it to pull more, red or orange. LD and SI are practically identical. I wear Redd for both of them.
You remind me of Rose McGowan in this picture.. I think she is soooo beautiful.
Awww thank you! She is gorgeous, so I'll take it! :heart:

sullenxriot182

I got on the site right at 8pm (est) and couldn't get my order to go through till 8:56 lol. I was just about to give up when it finally went through!

elegant-one

You look SOOOO Beautiful my dear wifey!!!! Ooh La La
eyelove.gif
bouquet.gif

Dolly Snow

They have arrived! Mini review: they do dry evenly. They feel like nothing on the lips & feel comfortable. They don't feel dry/cracked! Transfer proof, kiss proof & all of the above. They do wash off easily & crumble while doing so. I washed the swatches off easy peasy lemon squeezy Which could be a bonus for some & not for others. For $6, these are a pretty good deal.
4902c47e_IMG_20150629_153752.jpeg

blondie929

They have arrived! Mini review: they do dry evenly. They feel like nothing on the lips & feel comfortable. They don't feel dry/cracked! Transfer proof, kiss proof & all of the above. They do wash off easily & crumble while doing so. I washed the swatches off easy peasy lemon squeezy Which could be a bonus for some & not for others. For $6, these are a pretty good deal.
Mine hasn't even shipped yet! But it just makes me that much more excited

thefbomb

They look and sound great! How do they compare to other liquid lipsticks like LC or KVD? I'm really curious if anyone is experiencing the leaking

Dolly Snow

They look and sound great! How do they compare to other liquid lipsticks like LC or KVD? I'm really curious if anyone is experiencing the leaking
For $6 these are great liquid lippies. I do prefer LC & KVD, but that may just be me. These don't even compare to LaSplash lol. I'm not experiencing any leakage.
I am so happy for you. I hope they restock soon. I had too many issues trying to get their website to act right.
I hope they do too. The website was a total mess.
Mine hasn't even shipped yet! But it just makes me that much more excited
Still?! Hopefully they ship very very soon :heart:

Dolly Snow

Thank you, you too! Loving trap the most so far which is your fave?? These also weren't hard at all to take off I just scrubbed w a makeup wipe! I usually have to bring out my bioderma lol
Right?! lol they wipe off pretty easily. All I did was wash my hands and bam! off it went lol. I do love Trap the most, but all the colors are gorgeous. The color selection is awesome.

Melrose

Beautiful swatches! Loving all of them, can't wait for my trap and tulle to get here. They finally shipped!!!