ColourPop

Vandekamp

I had a feeling... Don't know if it's been posted already..
65979b17_image.jpeg
[/quote Thanks for posting this. Why pay $20 when you can get three ColorPop lipsticks for the price of one.

erine1881

Oh really? Wow thanks, my mom will be excited to hear that! I would be super interested in your comparison!! Haha you're obsessed with liquid mattes too I see. Trap looks like it looks a lot like Cashmere. Well the brights and darks are the fun colors after all! 
I am, but i still love a good traditional matte lipstick any day of the week! I've been wearing Redd liner and Lady Danger here for 9hrs now and haven't touched up once!
fbf8b3a2_image.jpeg

Melrose

I am, but i still love a good traditional matte lipstick any day of the week! I've been wearing Redd liner and Lady Danger here for 9hrs now and haven't touched up once!
fbf8b3a2_image.jpeg
OMG woman! Is there ANY color you can't wear? Whenever you post a pic, it kills me every time! I always have to do a double take. You remind me of a classic film star like Crawford or Davis

erine1881

OMG woman! Is there ANY color you can't wear? Whenever you post a pic, it kills me every time! I always have to do a double take. You remind me of a classic film star like Crawford or Davis
Awww you're too sweet! :blush: I'm just addicted to lipsticks! I did two weddings today starting early in the morning, AND i got caught in a major storm right off the bat! So this was after 9hrs, AND a major storm. I stared the morning out dry and with straight hair, and ended the day soaked and not-so-straight hair :haha: But my face didn't budge!

thefbomb

fbf8b3a2_image.jpeg
Love this whole look! I gotta try some red liners with my orange lipsticks

sullenxriot182

Still no shipping confirmation for mine. Anyone else order the night they launched and not get a shipping notice? It's making me nervous now lol

dash4

Fingers crossed that they just haven't gotten to ours yet!

What time did you guys order? I finally got through late - almost 10pm cst so I sort of expected that mine would be shipped in one of the last batches. I hope everything is okay.. I just checked and mine is still processing as well. Now I am kind of nervous..

blondie929

What time did you guys order?  I finally got through late  - almost 10pm cst so I sort of expected that mine would be shipped in one of the last batches.  I hope everything is okay.. I just checked and mine is still processing as well.  Now I am kind of nervous.. 
Still processing over here too .. I placed my order at 9:12 pm est after trying for 3 and a half hours but I'm not worried all my other orders I've ever placed with colourpop always take atleast 2 business days before they ship pretty sure the website says 3-4 business days to ship or something like that. Phase one is compete ladies all we can do now is wait impatiently lol

slowlikehoney

Yeah, I placed my order close to 10pm cst and it's still processing. It went from pending to processing so hopefully we'll all get our shipment confirmations soon!