ColourPop

montREALady

did you guys grab anything from the new holiday collection? I only got to and from set and the eyeshadows koosh, tinsel and just fur fun. might grab more later if there is stuff still around
Nope, I may want the highlighter though. Strapped.

Haven

I just ordered my hello kitty stuff. The holiday sets don't interest me. I would only use about one half of the products from each set. Plus I don't know anyone who would want the sets as a holiday gift.

thefbomb

How are the cp highlighters? Are they really glittery/sparkly or more glowy?
i want to try one but I don't like a lot of glitter

Anneri

How are the cp highlighters? Are they really glittery/sparkly or more glowy?
i want to try one but I don't like a lot of glitter

For me the CP highlighters are one of their best products. Love the texture. I guess you'll find some that are more glowy and some that're more glittery - I just saw T's review of the new ones and they seem to be glitter city. Lunch Money (it's one of the pearlized ones) is one of my most used highlighters lately.

thefbomb

For me the CP highlighters are one of their best products. Love the texture. I guess you'll find some that are more glowy and some that're more glittery - I just saw T's review of the new ones and they seem to be glitter city. Lunch Money (it's one of the pearlized ones) is one of my most used highlighters lately.
Ok good to know! I did see some of the new ones and they definitely looked more glittery than some others. I'm thinking of getting Monster and maybe something else as well

Honi

I agree that lunch money is beautiful in texture, truly one of my most favorite items from cp.

awickedshape

Very similar base color but Over the Moon is super glittery and Soft Frost is just sheen. Personally prefer Soft Frost.

View attachment 57415

Thank you!
I had a feeling SF would be nicer lol
I'm not finding IG that helpful for swatches of the other highlighters as I think people are tagging out of sequence. One person swatched all but tagged the same one name in each post.
Is OTM on the right?

Anneri

I see T's swatches and am not wowed by anything anymore. Don't know if I should bother with the restock. Any stand-out products that I totally, absolutely have to get? Did you all love what you got?

awickedshape

I see T's swatches and am not wowed by anything anymore. Don't know if I should bother with the restock. Any stand-out products that I totally, absolutely have to get? Did you all love what you got?

I like the highlighter.
That's all I got from HK :)

hitchcockblonde

Thank you!
I had a feeling SF would be nicer lol
I'm not finding IG that helpful for swatches of the other highlighters as I think people are tagging out of sequence. One person swatched all but tagged the same one name in each post.
Is OTM on the right?

Whoops, meant to label that before I posted. Yes OTM is on the right. I've definitely noticed that on IG. Seems like people are mixing up BB and SG in a lot of posts. The shift is really hard to photograph though.

awickedshape

Whoops, meant to label that before I posted. Yes OTM is on the right. I've definitely noticed that on IG. Seems like people are mixing up BB and SG in a lot of posts. The shift is really hard to photograph though.

That's ok! You gave a good description ;)

Yes, it's quite confusing :/

Eta: I think it might be nicer on fairer skin but I ordered SF!

Last edited:

montREALady

Love School Is Fun! Lock Diary is pretty too.

Haven

Did they restock SIF and CP? I was wondering if they sold out that fast or if they never restocked.