Concord Mills, NC CCO (Concord Mills)

BadBadGirl

Please please please still have dazzleglasses and tendertones when I get there! LOL. I'm going to have to squeeze in a trip to Charlotte this weekend or next. I wish I had seen this thread before I would have done the 2 hour trip there already!

jen77

The only dazzleglass I saw when I was there which would was weekend b4 last was Comet Blue.

fairypink

Has anyone seen things from the Fafi collection recently? I am interested in Hipness blush and a few of the lipcolors.

llealy

they had hipness in may and the fafi brush. I think that was all that was left from that collection though

thatgurl

Would anyone be able to tell me which entrance would be the closest (parking & walking wise) to get to the CCO quickly?

We'll be making a run thru Concord this weekend & the CCO is the only store I want to go in. I've attempted to find a map of the mall on outletbound.com, but I didn't have any success....they even had the wrong 877# listed for the center.
ssad.gif

Thank you!

llealy

if you go in the main food court entrance and turn left it's only a few stores down on your right. But sometimes parking there is outrageous so you can also park at tj maxx and turn right into the mall. It's farther to the store but you can usually park right near the door. The store is literally right across from off 5th so if you're lucky enough to find a spot there you can walk right through the store and across the hallway

nursie

i'm planning to go this weekend, fingers crossed i find some good things and will update after...anything specific anyone is looking for let me know and i'll make sure to note if they have it!

nursie

was there today. things i remember: both hello kitty e/s pallettes. the 165 and 275 brushes...several brushes at the counter. top knot,pincurl,henna e/s...about 20 e/s colors.
strawberry blonde lg. blonde and brunette msf, light flush and refined msf. almost all of the grand duos mb. dame edna and hello kitty highlight/powder compacts. dress camp pink lg. buoy oh buoy and lollipop loving ls, plus about 20 other ls.

oh and the monogram mystery powder compact. several mac perfumes: the rose one from rose romance,mv VI,turquatic. a monogram ls. tricolor lipglasses.
mineral makeup in a range of shades. that's all i can remember now.

Makeup Emporium

^^If anyone is going can they do a CP for a couple of the Dresscamp Fashion Lipglasses for me (the pink one). PM me if you can! Thanks.

aeroerin

I'm going to echo queli13 and ask if anyone's been there recently. I may just call up the store & see what they have in stock--I want to go after finals end & treat myself to some cheaper MAC!

EDIT: Called to ask what MSFs they had in stock; the salesperson said they has Refined, Smooth Merge, and Triple Fusion. Hope this helps someone! :] I was personally looking to see if they still had Lollipop Loving l/s or Hipness blush, but they didn't have either of them. :[

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
I'm going to echo queli13 and ask if anyone's been there recently. I may just call up the store & see what they have in stock--I want to go after finals end & treat myself to some cheaper MAC!

EDIT: Called to ask what MSFs they had in stock; the salesperson said they has Refined, Smooth Merge, and Triple Fusion. Hope this helps someone! :] I was personally looking to see if they still had Lollipop Loving l/s or Hipness blush, but they didn't have either of them. :[

did you happen to ask what pigments they had in stock?

aeroerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
did you happen to ask what pigments they had in stock?

I didn't. I asked what blushes they had and she said "well, we have 20 different ones..." so I didn't want to make her go through and list them all. If you're really interested but don't want to waste the gas on the trip, I'd definitely give the main mall a call at (704) 979-3000 and go through their menu to be put through to the CCO. Let us know what you find out!
yes.gif

caitlinmarie

I live in Charlotte. I was at this store yesterday. They have quite a few pigments. Of the ones I could remember:

Violet, Pink Opal, Steel Blue and a bunch more.

Also, quite a few mineralized blushes as well. I got hand-finish.

I'm headed back today to get some more stuff
smiles.gif

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanne
Do you recall seeing Sunny by Nature MSF?

I don't recall seeing that one
ssad.gif
I did see Porcelain Pink, Blonde, Brunette, Smooth Merge and a handful of others.

They ahd about a dozen pigments (Pink Opal, Steel Blue, Rose, Hi Def Cyan, Mutiny, Antique Green, Rock It Yellow).

2 row of eyeshadows (Bitter, Smoke & Diamonds, Cream Del Mei 4 from the style warriors, 1 from liberty of london)

Blue Flame MES and Guilt By Association

A ton of those mineralized blushes that are like half swirly and half a solid color

Lots of MAC fragrances (I recall seeing the naked honey one but at least 3 or 4 others)

Decent selection of brushes, I remember the 109, 223 (the LE one?), 226, 189 and two of those flat topped buffer brushes (white bristles)

all of the 4 cream blushes from lillyland & both blushes from L.O.L