Concord Mills, NC CCO (Concord Mills)

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynebeau2
do they ever have nail polishes or any of the makeup bags?

yep! I think I saw a couple (maybe 8-10) of nailpolishes, and they had a few makeup bags. Last time I was there I picked up the summer trend bag from summer 09, it was so cute with zebra print on it!

Care

Lots of great stuff, definately worth a look around if you're nearby!

All of the pigments from Fab. Felines, Tartan Tale (including all 3 mini pigment sets), Alice + Olivia, and lots of others that were still in the old style jars.

Tonssss of single eyeshadows (all from To The Beach, Liberty of London, and 4 from Venomous Villans [3 were evil queen, 1 was Cruella] ), some of the shadows from Dare To Wear, all in all maybe about 60+ total.

A few of the holiday eyeshadow palettes, also the Leopard Luxe quad and the Athma quad from Micky Contractor's collection.

Lots of items from the Tartan Tale color collection (My Highland Honey, Her Blooming cheek, pigments, and some of the dazzleglass cremes) & holiday sets including all 3 of the lipgloss sets, 3 of the lipgloss/lipstick bags, the mini nail polishes, and the 3 mini pigment sets. A few of the brush sets as well.

Opulash mascara, which looks really nice. And a handful of Technakohl liners.

A bunch of mineralized blushes (from In The Groove and other various collections. One blush from Venomous Villans.

Maybe 40 different lipsticks including Jazzed, and a few from To The Beach, the pink Lady Gaga VG lipstick and 2 of the Marcel Wanders lipsticks.

Maybe the same amount of lipglosses along with tons of cremesheens & dazzleglass & superglass & all 4 of the Marcel Wanders lipglosses. Both the Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lauper lipglosses

Decent selection of brushes (they have the fancy 187 brush from the Marcel Wander's collection!!)

Great selection of foundations, some Studio Fix powders, Mineralized Skin Finish powders, and some very sheer loose powder foundation. Moistureblend, Mineralized liquid & cream foundations.

Oh they also had the little cute Sir Teddy keychain from Tartan Tale.

All in all, I was pleasantly surprised with the huge selection!

tkkana

i'm heading out on thrusday to cco. anything i should get? never bought any mac..so i'll prolly be looking for eyeshadow/liners and fdnt.
any suggestions would be great!
tkk

BadBadGirl

I went today, it looks like Care posted most of what is still there now less some items.r I got excited when I saw dare to wear glass, bit they didn't have the colors I wanted. I will be back before the month is over to grab the moisturelush cream, I want to give it a try.

Care

Spotted the duo fibre brush set from this past holiday there, a ton of peacocky shadows, lots of wonder woman items, and some of the holiday collection (crushed metal ball, and some palettes).

andddd full sized smashbox primers!!

afulton

The Holiday Sets were at my local CCO too. I picked up the duo fibre brush set for $36.

Spotted the duo fibre brush set from this past holiday there, a ton of peacocky shadows, lots of wonder woman items, and some of the holiday collection (crushed metal ball, and some palettes).

andddd full sized smashbox primers!!

RaizinnthaSun

I visited this CCO on 4/26/13. This CCO had a lot of good stuff. It's definitely worth the trip if you live near it or are traveling near it. This is what I remember:

Lightscapade MSF
Lots of Prolongwear lipsticks
Enchantress lg
To the beach bronzers (Sundipped) and Beauty Powder
Aquadisiac es. Minerarlized eyeshadows, a few pressed pigments, lots of other eyeshadows that I can't remember their names
Immortal flower blush
Modern mandarin blush (there were several of the other blushes that were released during this blush collection)
Coygirl blush
Highland Honey blush
The Beth Ditto beauty powder
Earthshine MSF (Heavenly creatures)
Several Heavenly Creatures eyeshadows
Ruffian lipsticks (the red one and nude one)
Embrace me and entertain me lipliners
Caqui lg
Lightful Skin products (essence serum, softening lotion, moisturizing gel)
Prep and prime everything (lots of prep and prim products including primers, powder, and that gel compact thing)
226, 192, 194, 234, 167SH, and lots of other brushes. This CCO had a lot of limited edition brushes.
Cleanse off oil, eye makeup remover, Fix+
Call me bubbles quad
Charged water moisturizer
Superb extra dimension skinfinish
Strobe cream