Culturebloom Event Friday/Saturday

SonRisa

1.jpg

27.jpg

34.jpg

21.jpg

Eyes: Purple matte pigment and red violet (pro) in the crease, vellum and spring up on inner/middle browbone, lavender sky on outer browbone, chartru on lid with overgrown over it, iris print and blu-noir on outer and inner lids. Beautiful Iris on inner eye.

Cheeks: orange twist and shock and shine glimmer shimmers, foolish me blush

Lips: Magenta liner, poppy hop and culturebloom lipstick, budding lustreglass

111.jpg

The shirts they sent us didn't flatter anyone as I'm sure you can see :-/

03.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

25.jpg

Half of us were assigned masks (we had to create them ourselves though) and the other half had to wear the "Overgrown" look.

This was one of my appointments, (one of my friends cousins). And I swear she did NOT look greasy IRL. That's all strobe cream!

26.jpg

Beiging shadestick, Lavender Sky in crease, Motif on inner browbone, Love-bud on outer browbone, fresh cement shadestick on lid with botanical over it, Satelitte Dreams and Shadowy Lady on outer lid/crease and #3 lashes. (I didn't do her brows - she did) Blossoming blushcreme with peaches and motif over it on cheeks. Lips were Lure, Ramblin Rose, Sandy B, Motif and Love Nectar.

27.jpg

End of the night, makeup was SUPER faded. Not bad after 13 hours of wear time though right?

64.jpg

60.jpg

edited with products used

Vines/stems are shade fluidline, leaves are true chartruese paint stick with overgrown and velvet moss, flowers are: (purple/blue)-Iris eyes, dipdown, iris print, blu-noir and lavender sky, (peach) - baselight, dipdown, coral pro, sushi flower, orange and love-bud and (pink) - factory cheekhue, lavender sky and dipdown. Baselight paint on both eyes, eye without flowers had spring up and overgrown with #3 lashes and Violet Underground as liner and cut up #20 lashes.

Neptune870

oh. my. gosh.

You are beyond amazing

And you are SO doing my prom makeup (I live in SF bay area lol)

baby_love

yeah, if I go to prom, I'll have to hire you as my makeup artist (I live in sf) but I have one question...well actually 2...what did you use on the mask, because it's spectacular and how do you like Red Violet?

brandi

you always amaze me!! i look forward to seeing your posts!!! i need to practice things like that!!! omg i love them both it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Sophia84

these are amazing!!!! Very good job!!!

You'r friends cousins what lipgloss and blush she wears? They're amazing!!!

Latest posts