Culturebloom Event Friday/Saturday

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennycateyez
wow you look stunning! i love your makeup! and i love that girls makeup in pic 6 the asian girl, do you know what l/s shes wearing? i love it!

According to our update book, it's plant a kiss lipstick and tranceplant lustreglass.

AimeeEm

I really enjoyed these pictures, thanks for posting them!
smiles.gif

jennycateyez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
According to our update book, it's plant a kiss lipstick and tranceplant lustreglass.

thanx sweetie!

french-dessert

thaaaaaaaaaanks SonRisa that's great ! i wish i was there and u were the best looking there and i like ur work and the make up u have made for that gurl 8)

punkin

those are absolutely wicked!!! I can't wait to go to the event here this Saturday, I'll def post pics

liltweekstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
We're having one on April 8th and the 22nd. You should come to ours! lol No but really, we're the only store that has huge events like this where we have body painting, models etc because we're the flagship store of SF. And the seminar in April coincides with Macy's annual Flower Show which is AMAZING. The whole cosmetics area is filled with flowers all the way to the ceiling. Last year MAC sponsered it and they may again. I *think* Victor (senior artist) and Daniel (trainer for SF) are doing our seminars.

eeksign.gif
april? would i have to sign up??

coy

Wow! what can I say. Your make-up always looks amazing. If you ever get a round to doing tutorials that would be great