Culturebloom Event Friday/Saturday

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltweekstar
i love it! there's gonna be a seminar for MAC also at Nordstrom in Stonestown too.. I'm thinking about going...

We're having one on April 8th and the 22nd. You should come to ours! lol No but really, we're the only store that has huge events like this where we have body painting, models etc because we're the flagship store of SF. And the seminar in April coincides with Macy's annual Flower Show which is AMAZING. The whole cosmetics area is filled with flowers all the way to the ceiling. Last year MAC sponsered it and they may again. I *think* Victor (senior artist) and Daniel (trainer for SF) are doing our seminars.

V2LUCKY

th_worship.gif
WOW!
th_worship.gif

Amazing! I LOVE your mask!

angela

i love love love the placement of colors on the 2nd photo the best i've seen culturebloom worn! your mask is beautiful too! btw do you have any idea what Rei is wearing on her cheeks? it compliments her skintone so well! We have similar complexion and i've been searching for the perfect blush
ssad.gif

Tessigrl

That is just so gorgeous!!!!! Once again you have made me want to purchase something hahahaha...

devin

wow i am always so amazed at your talent. you are so artistic, and you do such beautiful work. i love looking at your pics!
eyelove.gif

MacLover

Amazing! Your so talented!

Risa your so pretty and seriously could be a model!

I'm so excited! I found out today that my MAC counter is trying something new and having an event in March where they are bringing in a MAC Artist to do makeover's and teach people who want to learn how to apply makeup.

jennycateyez

wow you look stunning! i love your makeup! and i love that girls makeup in pic 6 the asian girl, do you know what l/s shes wearing? i love it!