Cyndi Lauper & Lady GaGa Campaign

BunnyBunnyBunny

GaGa hinted at this in her cover story with Rolling Stone Magazine.

28376171.jpg

Cover by David LaChapelle and makeup by M.A.C. artist Sharon Gault!​

While describing Lady GaGa's hectic schedule, author Brian Hiatt says, "... [In New York] she'll shoot a M.A.C. Cosmetics campaign with [Cyndi] Lauper..."

Later in the article, he describes a photoshoot where "...Marilyn Monroe is singing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" on a photo-studio sound system, and Lady Gaga and a youthful-looking Cyndi Lauper are staddling giant pink lipstick tubes as flashbulbs pop. "It's like a penis!" Gaga says, playing the igenue. They're wearing near-matching Jetsons-style red dresses , and Lauper keeps giving her younger counterpart little tips in her thick New York accent: "Put your leg out like that, it's more flattering. Arch your back! Stick out your butt and puff your chest."
"She's a doll," Lauper says of Gaga afterward."

So what do you think? Icon collection? Viva Glam? Their own collection? I love GaGa and Cyndi!!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Lady GaGa & Cyndi Lauper for MAC Cosmetics?!

28376171.jpg

While describing Lady GaGa's hectic schedule, author Brian Hiatt says, "... [In New York] she'll shoot a M.A.C. Cosmetics campaign with [Cyndi] Lauper..."

Later in the article, he describes a photoshoot where "...Marilyn Monroe is singing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" on a photo-studio sound system, and Lady Gaga and a youthful-looking Cyndi Lauper are staddling giant pink lipstick tubes as flashbulbs pop. "It's like a penis!" Gaga says, playing the ingenue. They're wearing near-matching Jetsons-style red dresses , and Lauper keeps giving her younger counterpart little tips in her thick New York accent: "Put your leg out like that, it's more flattering. Arch your back! Stick out your butt and puff your chest."

So what do you think? Icon collection? Viva Glam? Their own collection? I love GaGa and Cyndi!!!

belle89

Re: Lady GaGa & Cyndi Lauper for MAC Cosmetics?!

That would be VERY cool. I especially adore Lady GaGa.

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

28376171.jpg

Later in the article, he describes a photoshoot where "...Marilyn Monroe is singing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" on a photo-studio sound system, and Lady Gaga and a youthful-looking Cyndi Lauper are staddling giant pink lipstick tubes as flashbulbs pop. "It's like a penis!" Gaga says, playing the ingenue. They're wearing near-matching Jetsons-style red dresses , and Lauper keeps giving her younger counterpart little tips in her thick New York accent: "Put your leg out like that, it's more flattering. Arch your back! Stick out your butt and puff your chest."

wtf ...
th_LMAO.gif

gildedangel

Well they did just release a new Viva Glam lipstick (VI SE) so maybe they are going to have their own collection. It would seem weird to release two viva glams so close to one another, but I guess technically the SE color is part of the long running VI line so maybe they are releasing number seven. It does make sense with the lippie tubes....

TISH1124

I love Lady GaGa so Kool!!!!! Thanks Bunnyx3...you always bring such great info to Specktra!!!

GlamQueen21

Awesome!!! Maybe there might be a Viva Glam VII lipstick and lipglass soon. What's better if they released their own MAC collection! I would be so all over it!

Mabelle

i Love Lauper but not a fan of Lady GaGa. She's just over saturating the market, ya know? I'm kind of sick of hearing about her

misha5150

Oooh this would be a great collection!! Lady Ga Ga is such a trendsetter and Cyndi is classic!!! I also heard that Keyshia Cole is supposed to team up with MAC as well!! All three ladies for Viva Glam VII!!!!!!

TISH1124

Well she is not over saturating...people are saturating her because they happen to like her...Not really her fault she is popular...However I think it is good for her career...I doubt she is complaining...Others just need to up their game and compete...i.e. Saturate the market as well.

amber_j

A Cyndi Lauper Icon collection would be great! Or maybe this is a one-off like MAC's collaborations with Eddie Izzard and Fantasia etc.?

RockStar

I love them both too! I want to see that photoshoot!

coachkitten

I can't wait to see what MAC comes up with. Both Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga seem to be perfect fits for MAC and their motto. I am excited!

Cinci

Cyndi Lauper... WICKED!!!! Now if only they would have Jem (as in Jem as the holograms) collection!

Latest posts