Cyndi Lauper & Lady GaGa Campaign

GlamQueen21

Re: Lady GaGa & Cyndi Lauper for MAC Cosmetics?!

I like Lady Gaga!! If only MAC did a Lady Gaga collection...
th_drool.gif

gigglegirl

thank you bunnyx3 for this!! not a fan of the cover, but she does make a statement in public.

i quite love her songs! paparazzi, summerboy, big girl now (w/ nkotb).

i hope in my head that its a gaga collection, but far more likely viva glam as it would fit w/ cyndi lauper

Twinkle_Twinkle

BunnyBunnyBunny;1656394 So what do you think? Icon collection? Viva Glam? Their own collection? I love GaGa and Cyndi!!![/QUOTE said:
I think it's probably a Viva Glam campaign especially because Lady Gaga is involved. Cyndi is at Icon status but definitely not Lady Gaga. And then there is the fact that there is red involved... Just my thoughts.

Civies

You know what ? I actually like Lady Gaga, whether her image is actually her or not, she's rockin' it big time ! Love that she doesn't care what others think but actually cares about her music. I watched a video where it was her birthday and she was at her own concert and the crowd sang her song for her and she ended up crying, so adorable ;3

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I think it's probably a Viva Glam campaign especially because Lady Gaga is involved. Cyndi is at Icon status but definitely not Lady Gaga. And then there is the fact that there is red involved... Just my thoughts.

That would make more sense. I think that Cyndi definitely qualifies as an Icon. Who could forget that haircut of hers in the 80s? Within weeks, it was like half the cool chickas that I knew had that special shaved grid haircut, much to their parental units dismay. Plus she has the talent to backup the eccentric style. I heart Cyndi so much.

*steps off fangirl soapbox*

Leven

I really hope not for a viva glam release lol

I think these two loevly ladies deserve their own collection that isnt just a lipstick and lipglass!!!!

But it most likely is
ssad.gif

chocolategoddes

I could see this happening.
Lady Gaga fits what MAC represents: creativity, quirkiness, individuality, glamour, and fun.

Also, she's REALLY big right now so this will really attract a lot of people.

Go Gaga!

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
You know what ? I actually like Lady Gaga, whether her image is actually her or not, she's rockin' it big time ! Love that she doesn't care what others think but actually cares about her music. I watched a video where it was her birthday and she was at her own concert and the crowd sang her song for her and she ended up crying, so adorable ;3

i really like lady gaga too, she is more arty than anything, a breath of fresh air. her and lauper are a perfect match for a viva glam campaign IMO

Yushimi

This is going to be interesting. I hope it's going to be a interesting colour of lipstick. Maybe a bright?
lol.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle

iagree.gif

boudoirblonde

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Lady Gaga is like the best thing since sliced bread.

So what if shes upfront and in your face with her sexuality! Its liberating
greengrin.gif

I soo hope its a collection, but will still be happy with a VG lipstick :p

Krasevayadancer

Sounds like viva glam to me too. From what I heard Icon was supposed to be Aretha but that got nixed due to the fact that Icons don't do well as collections overall.

Or at least that is what I heard

Shadowy Lady

I agree with everyone that said this is Viva Glam campaign. I like most of the VG lipsticks so I'm excited about this
smiles.gif

jardinaires

it has to be viva glam. sometime before lady gaga really blew up i remember thinking i'd love to see her do something with MAC, so this is a good thing in my opinion. and seriously, who doesn't agree that cyndi lauper is perfect for this. i think they're a great pair, you've got a legend of trendsetting new-wave fashion and music, and then what i'd say is a current version of that. the veteran showing the new meat around town kinda thing. haha.