Cyndi Lauper & Lady GaGa Campaign

dearcupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I'm still thinking a light pink. One warm enough, but still pastel, so that it will look great on everyone!

ohhh that would be perfect!

frankenstain

That would be adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
love her, but that RS cover was truly hideous.

I knowww. Why? Why did they make her look like that?

themaczealot

I'm really interested in collection what ever it
may be. Cant wait for more info!

I'm not into the christinabritneyspears-esque pop
and told myself I was not going to buy into the
hype of Gaga but shes amazing! I'm hesitant to
look at the play count of her songs on my itunes.

Have even more love for Cyndi being So Unusual

heart.gif

Kayraphat

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
I love them both. Plus I love the fact that Lady GaGa has some curves! I think she's a better icon than Fergie.

I don't really get what makes fergie an icon? She's not that unique at all.

lara

Fergie is not an Icon. She's a Viva Glam spokeswoman, there's a big difference between the two labels and what they represent/market.

We're well overdue for a new Icon collection, although given how poorly the Raquel collection was received...

PurpleOrchid

Straddling a lipstick? I hate to naysay, but isn't that Dita Von Teese's schtick? Plus Katy Perry did something similar with chapstick, so the whole giant lipstick straddling thing is totally played out.

On a positive note, Cyndi Lauper is an awesome choice.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Fergie is not an Icon. She's a Viva Glam spokeswoman, there's a big difference between the two labels and what they represent/market.

We're well overdue for a new Icon collection, although given how poorly the Raquel collection was received...

Maybe if MAC embraced her age and experience instead of airbrushing it away it would have done better. Personally I thought it was a beautiful collection, just her fucking airbrushed face made me angry.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Maybe if MAC embraced her age and experience instead of airbrushing it away it would have done better. Personally I thought it was a beautiful collection, just her fucking airbrushed face made me angry.

They did the same thing to Diana Ross-she looked like Tyra Banks (which isn't a bad thing, but still). A lot people would not have known who it was in the picture had her name not been on the displayer.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

Adina mentioned that because the Icon collections don't do so well,MAC has stopped doing them.

Susanne

It would be great to get a collection like Playboy or Barbie again
yes.gif
Something funky in my eyes.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I want Playboy again!
drools.gif
I wasn't into MAC when it was released.

iagree.gif

slipnslide

Hopefully, whatever Viva Glam they're touting, it will look as flattering as possible on as many people as possible- just like the other Vivas! The point is to get as many people to buy it as possible, right?

LMD84

i forgot about this colab. i wonder if if will actually happen and if it will be niew viva glam stuff or just mini collections for the artists.
th_confused_new.gif

mommys-makeup

Re: Lady GaGa & Cyndi Lauper for MAC Cosmetics?!

LOVE IT!!! Does anyone know if the following have contributed to MAC cuz it would be sooo cool

Gwen Stefani
Kelly Osborne
Betty Boop
Rhianna
Kylie Minouge (spelled so wrong)