Dazzleglass, permanant...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
my trainer said that the prolongwears are being considered for the dealth penalty. they should be. those things suck!

Preach! I hear you on that. All of mine where given to me. I never bought one. I initially liked them, as I was high on new product buzz, but I have since lost patience for them. Does anyone even buy them from you?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Preach! I hear you on that. All of mine where given to me. I never bought one. I initially liked them, as I was high on new product buzz, but I have since lost patience for them. Does anyone even buy them from you?

in the two years i've been there i've sold em to maybe 3 or 4 people. they're a great concept, but to get stuff to stay on the lips a long time, they gotta be super drying, which these definately are.

MacNeill59

First off, there is no way the prolongwears will be discontinued. I work in new york and the ladies up here eat them up like they are oxygen. Secondly, everyone loved the Chromeglass, and they weren't made permanent, were they? The dazzleglasses are fun, but they are definitely ALOT of sparkle. I love them myself, but I have yet to find a way to integrate them into the makeovers I do on a daily basis. I am a lustreglass boy, myself.

calbear

I really gotta doubt this one....the number of complaints about the amount of product and the cost of them is huge. As much as i loved them - many customers thought they were just glitter bombs. We had a really fast sell-thru but i don't know how they would have done if we had gotten more in stock.

GlamYOURUs

I talked to Margo again (my MA) and she said they will be made perm but not anytime soon. So they are LE items. They were just trying to experiment and see how many people liked the new formula and what kind of response it would get. Sorry my crazy yet sexy BIMBOS
ssad.gif

EmbalmerBabe

Hmmm so you get a lot less product with these than a regular lipglass?
They looked bigger to me (still have not gotten mine yet.)
Just bought one on Ebay for 19.00!

KikiB

I heard that they are going to be made perm, but we will definitely have to wait a while to see them. Gosh knows I'll probably use up all of mine before they are relaunched...

astronaut

Just went to Nordies today. 2 MAssaid they are going to be permanent because they sold so well, but might take a while to restock.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Do they still have Plushglass too? Does it even plump anyway? Sorry off topic..

plushglass has been perm. for well over a year i believe. they fill in the lines more than they actually plump. they contain licorice and lemon extract, which causes a warm/cool effect, causing the blood flow to increase to the lips.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
plushglass has been perm. for well over a year i believe. they fill in the lines more than they actually plump. they contain licorice and lemon extract, which causes a warm/cool effect, causing the blood flow to increase to the lips.

Well said.
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

I would imagine that they'll do for the Dazzleglasses what they did for the Slimshines. They'll do a re-release that's permanent and probably add in a few new colors.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I would imagine that they'll do for the Dazzleglasses what they did for the Slimshines. They'll do a re-release that's permanent and probably add in a few new colors.

That would be awesome.

Somebody mentioned a gold color.

I'd like to see some that are less sheer.

zabbazooey

*crosses fingers and toes*

Even though I just bought Comet Blue (I couldn't justify the cost!!) I really, really hope these are perm someday!!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
my trainer said that the prolongwears are being considered for the dealth penalty. they should be. those things suck!

I have alot of customers that love them, and they're the only things that'll stay on my mom!!

I like the Dazzleglass alot. My favorite is Baby Sparks over a nude lip. Some of they CAN be "glitter bombs" but the trick is to use a matching color to the lip color used for a more subtle glitter effect. Use an opposite shade for a more obvious OMG glitter effect.

And someone mentioned Plushglass, those are my faaaaaavorite. They feel so wonderful. Not like Lip Injection or Lip Venom. Those things make me want to rip my lips off. ;__;

VioletB

Quote:

ERINE this is off topic.. but.. might I just say that I love you?

A lot.

You are always such a wealth of information and it is so very very helpful!! With everything! I'm sure others will agree.
winkiss.gif

Ok back to topic.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
And someone mentioned Plushglass, those are my faaaaaavorite. They feel so wonderful. Not like Lip Injection or Lip Venom. Those things make me want to rip my lips off. ;__;

i LOVE the colors and the slight bee sting feeling! however, the smell makes me nauseous, so i can't wear them.
cry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
ERINE this is off topic.. but.. might I just say that I love you?

A lot.

You are always such a wealth of information and it is so very very helpful!! With everything! I'm sure others will agree.
winkiss.gif

Ok back to topic.

aww, thanks hun!
th_hug.gif