Dazzleglass, permanant...

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covergirl913
yea I agree with the poster that said the price has got to come down....I like the two that I got, but I am very displeased at how fast these things get used up...I don't like that they put less than half the amount of a regular l/g into a larger tube to give the illusion that you are getting more product....trust if it wasn't for my pro discount, I doubt I would have purchased the two that I got...

the price won't come down. the reason that it costs more (regardless of how much product there is) is because of the glitter-its the same reflects glitter as the pro reflects glitter. not the same colors, but the same product.

EmbalmerBabe

Yea they are not going to budge on the price since they all ready got everyone hooked on it.People are willing to pay $$$ to get their FIX.
I am so glad the president of MAC stated these will be perm.
Wonderful! But till December? That sucks makes sense for a holiday release
with all the Christmas parties. Bare Necessity is the bomb. I wish I would have gone to the store when they came out.I got there late in the game and
they were all gone. Got ripped on Ebay for them, *sigh* oh well =/.

emeraldjewels

I love love love the dazzleglasses, I have got six but my pennies won't stretch any further, so i'm really glad they are gonna become permanent

LuvinMyMAC

I just bought my first, Comet Blue, last night and I love it. So much that I went back today and bought Rags to Riches. The MA said that they would become permanent.

kjaneb

Just the look of baby sparks makes me want to go to all the counters in my area and track it down. There are 5 stores/counters near me, surely one will have it...

I'm trying not to get my hopes up about this until we get an official annoucement from MAC...but it's so hard, I swear. Some more colors in a new collection would make me sooooooo happy!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjaneb
Just the look of baby sparks makes me want to go to all the counters in my area and track it down. There are 5 stores/counters near me, surely one will have it...

i don't think any counter anywhere will have it. they no longer have it on the #800. i got the last one a couple weeks ago.
yahoo.gif
the CSR ran to the warehouse to check and they had one left.

makeup_queen81

if this is true that is AWESOME!!! I was only able to get 2..and oh how i wanted more...but they sold out so fast online....and i refuse to pay full price...lol...so i missed out on dazzleglasses that i wanted...i'm sad

KellyBean

Do you guys think they'll be the same colors as they were before? I wanted 3 but I didn't get them at the time. By the time I decided to go back, they were sold out.
ssad.gif

So should I get them on Ebay or wait? Because I can certainly wait until the end of the year.

ms.marymac

Regarding Prolongwears, I think if anything they should just maybe trim down the collection. The trick is to put it on THINLY. I think some people are slathering it on like Lipglass. I wore some the other day, and it was more comfortable than the usual lipstick & Lipglass combo I wear. I have quite a few customers that would storm MAC HQ if they got rid of them!

OK, back to Dazzleglass.
tong.gif

kimmy

they did sell really well, but i kind of feel like their success was due in large part to the hype. i think everyone was so caught up in the "omg a new formula/lip product...i must buy a billion!" and i think they won't do so well being permanent. i could be wrong, only time will tell, but i think they'll have their fifteen minutes and then fade off into the abyss like the lip laquers (which i, personally, love.)

i'm kind of bummed i missed out on a couple of the shades, simply for my collection's sake, so maybe i can pick those up when they come back out just to say i have them...

thelove4tequila

Honestly I don't think MAC will bring back all the Dazzleglass'. Hopefully they add some new colors though! Maybe a GOLD Dazzleglass like I have been sayin'!
thmbup.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
Hahaha. OMG I got the last Love Alert from my counter and it is soooo freakin' hot!
tong.gif
I think its one of my faves along with Funtabulous and Miss. Fizz.

Cyanide.Candy

Re: Pricing on the Dazzleglasses; you gals think you got it bad.. Try them over here in Ireland - one Dazzleglass is $35!!! eeeep!
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Yasmine
im in love with these damn glosses so much lol

You HAVE to become a member of the Bimbo club for Dazzleglass lovers
thmbup.gif

Gals, head on over to the Bimbos Unite thread...you can read how this 'special club' came to be
tong.gif
We have lots of fun together & we even have a President with a full Cabinet of officers
th_LMAO.gif

Mizz.Yasmine

no way! lol im heading over right now!
yahoo.gif
i love my dazzleglasses like they r my babies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
You HAVE to become a member of the Bimbo club for Dazzleglass lovers
thmbup.gif

Gals, head on over to the Bimbos Unite thread...you can read how this 'special club' came to be
tong.gif
We have lots of fun together & we even have a President with a full Cabinet of officers
th_LMAO.gif

kjaneb

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i don't think any counter anywhere will have it. they no longer have it on the #800. i got the last one a couple weeks ago.
yahoo.gif
the CSR ran to the warehouse to check and they had one left.

I am in Australia though! I haven't been bothered to go searching this weekend though. The counter between work and home seemed to have a bunch of different colours available when I was there last weekend though so fingers crossed
tong.gif