dazzleglass

SARAHheartsMAC

Do we think this will be released next week?

I picked a couple of these up on Ebay and LOVE them so I am really anxious to get some more!

xx

ritchieramone

I e-mailed asking about the release date; I haven't had a reply so far but I don't know whether I'd believe what they said anyway!

I've also gone down the eBay route. I'm waiting for Love Alert, Blue Comet and Spanking Rich and will probably get them this week. I couldn't wait!

Susanne

In Germany they should have been released on May 1st. But they weren't. I called my counter and the pro store and they told me MAC would have supply difficulties with the Dazzleglasses. They have delayed the release date here in Germany to June
ssad.gif

Maybe it is an European problem??

ritchieramone

Seems like we'll be waiting quite a while for these; this is the reply I got from MAC -

"Due to manufacturing issues, I wish to advise that Dazzleglass will not be available to purchase until 12th June, 2008."

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Seems like we'll be waiting quite a while for these; this is the reply I got from MAC -

"Due to manufacturing issues, I wish to advise that Dazzleglass will not be available to purchase until 12th June, 2008."

Oh, really great... ironic...

SARAHheartsMAC

Oh my gosh-looks like it's back to ebay then!

Susanne- exactly! We finally get NN at the same time as the US for once and now this happens
ssad.gif

xx

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by -moonflower-
At least it gives me some time to save up! I'm broke after NN.

Not really! In June there will also be the three part collection and the tendertones... I had hoped to have the dazzleglasses behind me then.

ritchieramone

I just received the first of my 3 Dazzleglasses.
th_DANCE.gif
It's Spanking Rich (chosen as much for the cheap laugh of my husband's name being Ritchie as for the beautiful colour the Dazzleglass is!) and I'm dying to put it on and have a good look at it. However, I won't get a chance until lunchtime now and it's driving me mad. I could only justify a quick look and then had to put it away as I'm already embarrassed by how make-up-obsessed my colleagues think - okay, know - that I am ...

melliquor

Bloody hell... we have to wait until June. I was really excited about these. It is sort of good though because I am not getting much next month. I already have 7 tendertones from the last launch and don't care for the summer collection. I will be able to splurge on those.

TDoll

I bought the Bare Necessity Dazzleglass at my MAC store yesterday... They've actually been available for a few days now, if not longer. Weird they told you June...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by VidaBlue
My friend lives in Germany, she saw them at a counter today.

Really?? Where? My MA always calls me if new products have arrived!

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
I bought the Bare Necessity Dazzleglass at my MAC store yesterday... They've actually been available for a few days now, if not longer. Weird they told you June...

Do you live in the UK?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll

I called the pro store in Germany again. June for Europe!!

VidaBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Really?? Where? My MA always calls me if new products have arrived!

At a Karstadt Mac counter in the Limbecker Platz Mall in Essen, Germany. They were not on a big front display as Naughty Nauticals, but rather sitting right next to Slinshines.
winks.gif

glam8babe

i love them too... the only thing im not happy about is how fast they get used up.. ive hardly used mine and its almost 3 quaters full :|
i really wanna pick up love alert i think it would look stunning over red lipstick, and maybe a neutral one

i wish they would hurry up though!

kuyashinaki

They are so beautiful. I got Spaking Rich and Money, Honey yesterday and they are really totally stunning. But I think I'll stick to Ebay even after they have been released over here. I still can't convince myself to pay 18 Euro for such a tiny amount of (admittedly gorgeous) lipglass if they cost only around 11 Euro on Ebay.

i_luv_mac

I visited the MAC counter at HoF in Bluewater yesterday and she said it would be another two weeks until the Dazzleglasses will be available.
sigh.gif