Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
We put out Dazzleglass on counter today. xx

WHAT!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
Can you tell that I am excited?

Where are you at BTW? I am definately checking to see if Dazzleglass is out in London then..

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
how much are the dazzleglass's anyway?
i only want 1 and thats love alert.. i think it will look stunning over port red lipstick

I am not sure but I am guessing around £11-12.50. I hope no more than £11. I want about 4 of them.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenEmB
I saw the Dazzleglasses out today but they're not really my thing.

That is so bloody unfair. I called up Harrods and they won't have them until Thursday and then Selfridges said they aren't releasing them until the 26 June.
angry.gif

What store did you go to?

ritchieramone

I see the website now says this when you search for 'Dazzleglass'.

"Sorry, this product is not yet available to buy, but is coming soon."

Yes, but how soon is soon?
winks.gif

*~vicki~*

i'm really looking forward to these appearing on the counters. i dont know how many i will buy, but the suspense of waiting for all these new collections is killing me.....

ilorietta

I flew form Stansted on Thursday and they were there (I am not impressed by the sparkles though!). Also in Rome the new tendertones were already available but i have the one i like the most! (Pucker)

melliquor

I just ordered Glamour OD and the orange bag. I am going to wait for anything else until I can actually go and see it on Sunday.

melliquor

Dazzleglass is out in House of Fraser. I bought another 6 on top of Glamour OD

Sugarrimmed
Bare Necessity
Money, Honey
Rags to Riches
Steppin' Out
Baby Sparkes

I have tried Money, Honey and in love. I love these. I am so glad that they are going to be permanent otherwise I would have bought backups.

DirtyPlum

I think Bare Necessity will be one of the first ones to sell out! Its gorgeous.... Roll on tomorrow!

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I ordered online and I got Ms. Fizz, Rags to Riches and Glamour O.D. I still want bare necessity, love alert and steppin out !!

tigerli17

I ordered Bare Necessity and Pleasure Principle and even that took a lot of willpower! I wanted to order Comet Blue and Love Alert too pushing me into brokeness...

I already caved and bought Sugarrimmed, Like Venus and Steppin Out off of ebay, I can't get enough of them, I love them!

Ang9000

I saw them in store yesterday & only picked up bare necessity! It is gorgeous!! I wish I got more. Hope they are made perm

ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang9000
I saw them in store yesterday & only picked up bare necessity! It is gorgeous!! I wish I got more. Hope they are made perm

They will be perm by all accounts.
yahoo.gif

Ang9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
They will be perm by all accounts.
yahoo.gif

Oooh excellent!!! Thanks!! Hope they bing out more colours.