dazzleglass

melliquor

I can't wait to get these. I might look on Ebay and see what I can get. What are the best colours? I like pink, coral or red colours.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I can't wait to get these. I might look on Ebay and see what I can get. What are the best colours? I like pink, coral or red colours.

you may like steppin' out... its gorgeous baby pink and its quite pigments.. i have swatched up in the dazzleglass swatch section. I also think love alert is a gorgeous red.. it would look stunning over red lipstick. And as for coral i think theres only Glamour OD which is a corally colour

ritchieramone

I got my Comet Blue today and I'm pretty pleased with it. Again, I have no idea how it looks on as I haven't been able to try it at work, but it looks nice on my hand, anyway! It has a subtle pink/purple shimmer to it as well as the blue.

I would agree that Love Alert is gorgeous. I wore it alone and it looked lovely, but I haven't tried it over any lipsticks. To me, Spanking Rich looks as if you've mixed in some Reflects Red glitter - which I think is more pink, really - into a pretty, natural(ish!) pink gloss.

JesseVanity

I already have Love alert and it's okay. I was expecting it to be hot pink but it's red, I still like it though. I want bare necessity and Like venus when they come out. I'm glad there not out for awhile as I'm really poor right now!

melliquor

Is there any news on when these are being released over here? I haven't bought any yet.

How much will be these be? Thanks.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Is there any news on when these are being released over here? I haven't bought any yet.

How much will be these be? Thanks.

No news for a release date. They will cost 18.50 € here
shockt.gif
, maybe that helps you? As a comparison we pay 15.50 € for a regular lipglass. Still too much.

glam8babe

im sick of waiting
ssad.gif
it feels like heatherette all over again!
i only want love alert... i cant afford loads! especially for the fact theres about a million gorgeous up coming collections and the dazzleglass's are apparently more expensive than normal lipglass

melliquor

I wonder what the hold up is. I am thinking of just skipping these now. There is too much I want from other collections and it looks like I might get more now from Neo Sci-Fi. The e/s are starting to look really nice.

Shepherdess

The wait is bugging me too. The look swatches Ive seen look stunning..all that glitter is going to make us drool that extra bit more.

Im extremely excited for cool heat..I become weak when I see greens :p
I called up the mac pro store and they mentioned dazzleglass will be coming out at the end of may. (sorry if its already been said! )

JustDivine

There have been supply issues hence the delay. However these have been out in Belgium since the start of the month so who knows why....

melliquor

Just confirmed... Dazzleglass is released on 5 June
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
w/ Neo Sci-Fi. I confirmed w/ Harrods & Harvey Nics today.

-moonflower-

If it's on the same day as Neo Sci-fi there's not much chance of me getting any of the Dazzleglasses, cos I want loads of stuff from Neo Sci-fi.
If Dazzleglass was out today I would have bought some of it, but I got some Shadesticks instead.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by -moonflower-
If it's on the same day as Neo Sci-fi there's not much chance of me getting any of the Dazzleglasses, cos I want loads of stuff from Neo Sci-fi.
If Dazzleglass was out today I would have bought some of it, but I got some Shadesticks instead.

I feel the same way. I am going to be doing a big haul next week at the sale. Also, I am planning on getting a few things from Neo Sci-fi. I might just skip these. I say that now but when I see them in the store... that will more than likely go out the window and I will get tons of them.

ritchieramone

Now that I've had my Dazzleglasses for a week or so, I've had time to try them with different lipsticks and combined with each other. They look fantastic in the tubes and are nice on, but I can't say I'm absolutely wowed by them. I'm definitely glad I got some but I don't think I'll be as devastated when I finish them as I expected to be!

I've noticed that when I wear them, it's literally hours and hours before I feel that I need to reapply them or to use some other lip product like balm though. I have a real lip balm addiction so I like products which keep my lips feeling moisturised for a long time and the Dazzleglasses really do the trick. However, the colour and the glitter doesn't stay for so long.

frostdoll

The guys at the Mac Pro in Milan told me they had problems with the brushes and Mac had only limited supplies of repackaged Dazzeglasses.

glam8babe

how much are the dazzleglass's anyway?
i only want 1 and thats love alert.. i think it will look stunning over port red lipstick