Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

kptestas

I was at DP CCO Sunday and another lady tried to buy GOTS before me on line and they told her it was sold out..

MissElle12

:pompom:  Yay thank you for letting us know. Slander is one of the ones I want, so hoping that it's still there in April. Oooh, I want a Golden Bronze loose iridescent powder too. I wonder if they'll get some more. I've been dying to get one from when you mentioned it in the highlighter thread. Definitely checking out the Lancome one too. The Lancome company one usually goes under the name Designer Fragrance Company right?
I went again yesterday, and they have Slander and Reckless left. Maybe give them a call a day in advance before you go to see if they can hold one for you!
I was just there yesterday and they had it
Yep, GOTS, Seducing Sound and Modern Lure l/g from AA. Also DG and LVER from Matte Lip, and Sparks of Romance (the matte frost) and NFP from Holiday. They also had the Holiday Brush Sets.

Shars

Also DG and LVER from Matte Lip, and Sparks of Romance (the matte frost) and NFP from Holiday. They also had the Holiday Brush Sets.
You're an absolute doll Elle!! I'll definitely call ahead. I'm glad they have some holiday stuff and I may just pick up those MAC lippies you mentioned since they'll be discounted lol.