Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

lmcmullen

Just went there yesterday, this is what I remember. They had a really good selection as compared to other CCOs.

Many pro longwear eyeshadows: Sweet Satisfaction, Lie Low, Styledriven, Plush, Weathered, a cream colored one, pink, others. No Fresh Flare.
Lunar and the dark blue ED shadows
some of Mineralized duo shadows - thunder and rain, the green one, the cream/peach one
Gilt by Association mineralized shadow, also the dark green sparkly one
some of the Jeanius shadows (still!)
Tons of single eyeshadows - shimmermoss, the reddish brown one from VV, Silver Gull, tons of others
3 of the Marilyn eyeshadows - the white, the gray and the blue
MSFs: Earthshine, Lightscapade, Stereo Rose
Other powders: Snowglobe, Rose Ole', Beth Ditto dot powder, the one with the stripes from Hey Sailor
Blush - Immortal Flower, Full of Joy, Peony Petal, one from another collection I can't remember that was a peachy pink
3 or 4 cream blushes in darker colors
the holiday eyeshadow sets in those poofy upholstered boxes - all 3, green, pink and tan
the peach lipglass set in the clear glass globe
Butterfly Dream lipglass
Astral and Galaxy Rose cremesheen lipglass
Lipstick - Blossom, Hibiscus
eyeliner - Local Wares, Ash Violet, Rich Ground, Dark Diversion

I ended up coming away with Lie Low eyeshadow, Galaxy Rose c/s glass which I love, Local Wares and the Deep Purple Smashbox gel eyeliner.

I was with my mother who is very distracting to shop with so that's all I remember. They were unpacking a box full of Pro Longwear blushes as I was checking out,. too.

mosha010

Called and CCo lady tells me they just got a haul of Archie's collection for Mac. Planning a trip there on Saturday. I have a 20% off your purchase applicable to cosmetics company store that im planning to use. If any of you ladies want to share the coupon let me know and we can meet up at the store and use it for both (yours and mine) purchases. PM me if interested. Emma

mosha010

Girl I ended up not being able to go. My bf best friend had a bad motorcycle accident. So we've been in the hospital :/ how was it!!!?? What goodies they got!??

Candycoatedclos

Girl I ended up not being able to go. My bf best friend had a bad motorcycle accident. So we've been in the hospital :/ how was it!!!?? What goodies they got!??
oh no! I hope everyone's ok! I'll keep you all in my thoughts! it was pretty good. they JUST got a new shipment in of LE's pink pigeon and party parrot and theyve been selling out quick the girls there said

Candycoatedclos

Is it hard to get to without a car? I just moved to NYC and would love to make a CCO trip!
I think you can take the train but I always drive. I think it maybe harder to get to byt rain because it doesnt look to be close to the train station but you could try the LIRR and take a cab there

mosha010

omg... im loving thiiiisssss!!!

i may be going today too... let me see status on rain first i hate getting stuck on the LIE withthe rain lmao.

any good eyeshadows there ??

Candycoatedclos

omg... im loving thiiiisssss!!!

i may be going today too... let me see status on rain first i hate getting stuck on the LIE withthe rain lmao.

any good eyeshadows there ??
they had some pretty colors for eyeshadows, but theyre limiting the purchases on limited editions to one per customer now. 2 girls went yesterday they said

rinaxo

I shopped there before but I was skeptical because of the low prices.. The MAC is authentic there??

gildedangel

I shopped there before but I was skeptical because of the low prices.. The MAC is authentic there??
Yes, CCOs are owned by Estee Lauder, the parent company of MAC, so all of the MAC is authentic. CCOs are how they get rid of overstock.

dogwood

FYI
There is also a CCO in Woodbury Common which has buses and trains specifically for that outlet.
check the website for the info, it is probably further away but getting there might be easier door to door