Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

summerblue

Re: Deer Park, NY (Tanger Outlets **NEW CCO :)**

Ran over to the CCO today as I spoke to them a few days ago & they said they got a new shipment in -- finally, now that inventory is over. They said that they got about 150 boxes in and they will be putting the new inventory out slowly through next week.

Anyway, I'm gonna make this short & sweet.

They got the BB moisture cream foundation in the compact in, in about 5 shades. All I remember is Sand 2 & Sand 2.5 as that is what I was looking at. They also got a whipped foundation (looks like a liquid mixed with a cream moisturizer). I think they only had Sand 2 in this. All were $28.

For MAC, they had the same eyeshadows as always.

Piggies:
Violet
Steel Blue or is it Blue Steel
Antiqued Gold
Kitschmas
Bell Bottom Blue
Tan
Mutiny

Glitters:
Light Blue
Blue
Silver
Crystalized Lime
Crystalized Purple
Reflects Very Pink
Reflects Copper or copperized something, but definitely a reflects
I believe Reflects Bronze

This is all I can remember, but they had about 11 others -- One a taupe brown but don't remember it's name.

Got a lot of blushes in. About 8 mineralized blushes. I picked up Improvise. Don't recall names of the others.

Also had about 6 tone on tone blushes. 1 shade is matte & 1 is mineralized done in a swirl-type pattern. One name I remember is Rhapsody in Two.

Had about 12 non-mineralized blushes. Only remember Enough Said.

Had 2 blushes in the Ungaro line -- one is Vibrant Grape & the other looks like a MSF bronzer whose name begins with "S."

Had MSFs in Porcelain Pink, Refined & a couple of others.

Had only about 3 or 4 on display (don't know if this is all they have in inventory or not) of 2 different color selections of the stacked 4 jar pigments that were recently released with a collection.

Had the 179 body buffer brush which I haven't seen there before.

Still had mosscape & rollickin' PP, but added Girl Friendly PP.

That's about all I saw by MAC that was new. No fluidlines, no new Shadesticks.

But get a load of this: Had a BB collection of brushes in a zippered case, I'd say about 8 or 9 brushes for $455!!! Can you imagine!

summerblue

I went back again either this past Monday or Tuesday. Sorry I didn't post sooner. Anyway, they had added more blushes (9 mineralized split ones like Love Rock, Grand Duo, Earthly Riches, etc.) The gals said that's about all they added.

But I did notice that they had the Volcanic Ash exfoliator & Fix + on the shelf also.

Here's an add'l. few pigments I couldn't remember from last time:

- Cocomotion
- Heritage Rouge
- Bold & Brash (something like this)
- had the new small pigment jars of Universal Mix & Rich Life
- Museum-something or something Museum (Museum Bronze???)
- Rose
- Reflects Rust
- a purple matte one similar in color to Nocturnelle e/s
- Vintage Gold
- Golden Olive
- Reflects Blackened Red
- I think, Crystalized Orange

Didn't see Rollickin' PP anymore, but saw Greenstroke which I picked up.

OK, that's all I can remember.

summerblue

Stopped in yesterday, but they didn't get anything new in; said in a couple of weeks they should be getting in another delivery.

The purple pigment I couldn't previously recall was Push the Edge.

And I think I mentioned that they had all 4 mineralized e/s quads from the Colorcraft Collection(?). You know the large circular case with the four colors. And still had a bunch of the other mineralized e/s: the one with 3 stripes of colors (the middle being the thinnest) & the ones with 2 colors, one being a small 1/2 circle color. I'm sorry gals, I'm not up on the collection names.

They also had the MAC in Lillyland e/s compact called Pearlmate -- three shade palette with white, green, and pink flower design.

2x visits ago, I purchased the mineralized blush in Improvise (they had like 5 or 6 out) &, then, last time they only had 1 left, but this time, they brought out more stock from the back & had 5 more out so I bought a backup. They still had all the mineralized blushes (some split) that they had last time. One split one which I couldn't recall last time was Glee & something.

All I can say is if you're into mineralized blushes & e/s the selection was great.

They also had the clear brilliante (not labeled gloss brilliante like the one I bought from MAC), just brilliante so this probably is lipglass lipgloss which is stickier & meant for the lip only. They also had 3 lipgelees; Shift to Pink, Preppy, & the last one was a copper-orange that I don't know the name of -- if it, too, were from the MAC in Lillyland collection, it might just be Lush & Bright.

I told them next time that I was going to bring a voice recorder to I could speak the names of some of the products I saw so I could remember them for you guys.
smiles.gif

I'll be calling 2x a week until for the next couple of weeks to see if their next delivery came in. I won't be going back until then.

missboss82

I was there this past friday, they had both the blushes from the GMLOL collection as well as the two beauty powders.

Two of the GMLOL lipglasses, sorry that I didn't get the names.

I believe they all of the Creme blushes from Lilyland, but they definitely had Optimistic Orange, Florida, and Joie De' Vire (I hope I'm spelling that right).\

They were out of PTE pigment, but they still had most of the pigments listed in the two previous posts.

They had all three of the style black dazzleglasses or glimmerglasses and about three Blue Flame MES.

MacAtFirstSight

I went today. Here are some of the stuff I remember:

pigments:
-later
-if it sparkles
-frost
-frozen white [?]
-circa plum
-tan
-universal mix
-rich life
-violet
-old gold
-copper sparkle
-heritage rouge
-reflects blackened red
-gold glitter
-3d blue? glitter
-stacked crushed pigments
and more but can't remember

paintpots:
-artifact
-delft

brushes:
-131? the round duo fiber brush
-129SH
-mascara brush
-lip brush

blushes:
-2 of the duo blushes from the same collection as ripe peach [the grape colored one and the tan one]
-a lot of mineralized blush duos
-so sweet, so easy
-florida
-full fuschia
and more but can't remember everything

msf:
-MSFN in mediu,
-by candlelight
-porcelain pink
-refined
-and 2 bronze colored one and 1 highlight one from the perm line

foundations:
-face & body fndt in C2, C5, C7, N5 and some more darker colors
-studio sculpt fndt in 5-6 diff colors including nc25, nc40?

concealer:
-moisturecover in nc15

a lot of nail polishes and eyelashes
a lot of the holiday box sets:
-2 of the mineralized boxed sets
-pigment and gel liner set
-pigment, false eyelash and mascara set
-brush sets

from bobbi brown:

-they had a whole bunch of sparkle eyeshadows from the recent black velvet collection including black velvet, and black sparkle eyeshadows.
also had lighter sparkle eyeshadows. all of them were $17.50
-had 2 pot rouges in blushed rose? and raspberry
-2 gel liners in chocolate and shimmery ivy?
-they had almost the full line of correctors and creamy concealers for $15.50
-they had the chrome eyeshadows which were LE, including pewter!!!

that's all i remember

HTH

blueskies

I am beyond terrible at remembering what I've seen, but I'm going to try! Also, if you're looking for something specific it would help me to remember if you ask. =)

MSF's: By Candlelight, Porcelain Pink, So Ceylon, Gold Deposit, Refined
Most of the perm pigments and some LE, both the old jars and the newer. What I can recall: Blackened Burgundy, Melon, Frost White, Rose, Tan, Cocomotion, Violet, something Mix (universal mix?)
Lots of Moistureblend shades
LoL lipglasses
Nearly all of the baked stuff
Greasepaint Sticks: Zinc Zone, Greasepaint, Dirty
Pearlglides: Petrol Blue, Industrial, Black Swan, Blackine

And that's all I've got at the moment, sorry!

maddyloweee

is this cco one of the ones where you have to ask the people to get the product for you behind the counter, or one where they just have it so you can grab it. and do they still have gold deposit msf?

MacAtFirstSight

went today.

brushes:
130, 188, 188SH, 187, 189, 150, 129SH, 129SH special ed, 192, 131, 2 lip brushes, sponge applicator

e/s:
copperplate, omega, prepped for glamour, pincurl, venomous villains collection, and more

pigments:
vintage gold, old gold, melon, universal mix, rich life, gold glitter, fuschia, violet, frost, heritage rouge, melon, and more

lots of studio fix powders

l/s:
pink friday, and more

msf:
porcelain pink, petticoat, refined

coral crepe paintpot

lots of premade quads

lots of holiday sets and palettes

maddyloweee

i went today!
they had a very good selection of mac but I didnt have much time to look...
they had metal mania eyeshadows
the ones i saw were: spektations and peek at you but they had others.
they had just a pinch gel blush
they had to the beach bronzer and lustre drops.
they had surf baby bronzer.
they had venemous villians blush
they had porcelin pink msf
they had lots other things too

lmcmullen

Just went to this one today. They had an excellent selection - had a lot of what Riverhead did, plus some. This what I remember:

Face:
Hang Loose blush
Miss Behave from Quite Cute
Too Chic, Play it Proper, Alpha Girl, and Light Sunshine Beauty powders
Snowglobe BP
A pink and a dark red creme blush, can't remember the names
Pressed Amber blush
Belightful powder
Either Elude or Strada from that couture collection I cant' remember the name of (beigeish, with a hash-mark pattern on top of it)
Porcelain Pink, Light Flush and a Semi-precious MSF

Lipsticks:
Most of Surf Baby INCLUDING Hibiscus
Packed to Go set (Plumful, Pretty Please, Hug Me)
Offshoot
Go For it purple
Viva glam gaga I and II I think
Good selection of others, didn't check the names of them all.

Lipglasses:
Large selection of single ones, didn't look closely at them.
Packed to Go cremesheen set

Eyes:
Nearly all Big Bounce
Some paint pots, including Treasure Hunt
Lots of LOL single shadows, including Bough Grey
Ground Cover, Lucky Green, Her Alter Image, Shimmermoss
The green (Ego) and cream color Mega Metal shadows (and more, don't remember which others)
A bunch of the Style Driven shadows - the darker ones (Weathered and others)
Sweet Joy
Lots of the Mineralize duos - Mix & Switch, This and That
many Mineralize triples (the green one, the pink/blue/white one)
Nearly all Jeanius shadows
In the Gallery quad
Angel Flame quad (plus a few others)
Mythic

Sets, etc:
All the G&I sets (lip bags, brush bags, gloss spheres, etc)
Lots of tartan tale stuff

I didn't look at nail polish or pigments.

Unfortunately I had left hubby outside with the dog so couldn't really spend much time in there, had to speed-shop my haul (Snowglobe, Sultry lip bag, Packed to Go cremesheens, Ego shadow, Treasure hunt, this & that mineralized shadow).

mosha010

Went on Tuesday. Noted they had all the semi precious brushes. Also a lot of Bobbi brown brushes A lot of single eyeshadows (including the electric cool ones) Mineralize foundation I honestly didn't have much time to peruse but I'm going again in a week and will detail it further. Em 94 YJ white.

mosha010

Didn't realize there was a thread for this CCO! I live minutes away and go a couple times per week...last visit was Saturday! They still have just about all the Hey Sailor collection All Beth Ditto lipsticks except for Dear Diary Ruffian Red & Gold Marilyn shadows and Pure Zen Some items from marcel wanders Brush sets & single brushes Paint pots Pretty much all the mascaras except of extra dimension Just got MINERALIZE foundations Some items from The villains collection Select shop cook items They had holiday but only1 eye palette was left Tom ford was recently added -- blush lipsticks candles fragrance palettes Bobbi brown concealers/ shimmer bricks/ brushes/ makeup oil A ton of Smashbox Plus much more! Used to go to Riverhead but now I solely go here because they have a better selection.
Thank god i didn't go to the riverhead if you're telling me this ones better. It's closer to me too.... I was gonna go the extra 40 min away lol... -Emma

bklynbarbie

I just went to the one in Riverhead a couple days ago and they barely have anything, no powders whatsoever (bronzers, msf, beauty powders, etc NONE!) Very minimal selection of everything else, I was surprised because they used to have a lot. Def not worth the trip if Deer Park is closer. I like the staff at Riverhead better though they're all very nice and helpful.