Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

MissElle12

Stopped in yesterday, and I bought the last Hibiscus Kiss from RiRi Fall. They also had the RRW lipglass, mascara, both brow pencils, and both brushes from RiRi Fall.

Shylamoma

@MissElle12
flower.gif

Monica

Just curious, does anyone ever pick things up for folks who offer to cover fees/shipping? I'm dying for some of those Riri items but they aren't available in my CCO's in Austin, Tx.
mac_haul.gif

mosha010

Yea ! Mos def CP's. Thing w CCOs is you gotta know what someone else is looking for .. I'm going to pa 's crossing outlets so I'll look in case

Ladydee91500

Looking for Tom Ford Enchanted Quad, Emerald Lust Quad or any cream eyeshadows from tom ford. Anyone been here recently and can tell me if they had these?

treasuremymac

Hi I will be visiting NY this weekend and curious if anyone has information on recent sightings at this CCO (looking for MAC and Estee Lauder). Thanks.

Shars

Hey all. For anyone that visited recently, do you remember if this one has a wide variety of Tom Ford products? And if so, was the discount on par with the other EL brands (apporx 30% off)?

MissElle12

[quote name="Shars" url="/t/117291/deer-park-ny-tanger-outlets-new-cco/240#post [QUOTE="Shars, post: 2515571, member: 96587"]Hey all. For anyone that visited recently, do you remember if this one has a wide variety of Tom Ford products? And if so, was the discount on par with the other EL brands (apporx 30% off)? [/quote] I went yesterday and they had less TF lipsticks available than from my last visit. They had Coco Ravish (I think that was the name), Reckless, and Slander. They had a good selection of the TF perfumes, about 5 or 6 eyeshadow quads, 5 or so cream shadows, a candle, and a nailpolish. All at least 30% off. As for MAC recent collections, they had the purple quad from the Osbournes, In synch liner from the same collection, a cheek product from Kelly's side of the collection (not the blush---I think it was an MSF, I didn't check the name)...and they still had the mascara, brushes, bronzer, eyeshadow pallettes, brow products, makeup bag, and RiRi Woo liner from the Riri Hearts MAC collections. Also saw Sea Me Hear Me, two of the lipglasses, Goddess of the Sea l/s, Aphrodites Shell bronzer, and Golden Bronzer from Alluring Aquatics. No eyeshadows though. If anyone is looking for the discontinued Loose Iridescent Powders in Silver Dusk and Golden Bronze, they have them...though I may have bought the last 2 Golden Bronze's on the shelf lol... A decent variety of lipsticks, blushes, pigments, eyeshadows, etc. The old style AND the new style packaging for the MSF's and the MSFN's were available in all the permanent shades. They also had "Texturize" from the recent Studio lacquer collection. Surprisingly they had Tribalist from Holiday 2014 as well! Side note: the Lancôme CCO across the way from this one now carries Urban Decay products at a discount!

MissElle12

Looking for Tom Ford Enchanted Quad, Emerald Lust Quad or any cream eyeshadows from tom ford.  Anyone been here recently and can tell me if they had these?
they have these. pretty sure I saw the Enchanted Quad yesterday and they also had 5 or so cream eyeshadows. I didn't check the names.

Shars

Side note: the Lancôme CCO across the way from this one now carries Urban Decay products at a discount!
pompom.gif
Yay thank you for letting us know. Slander is one of the ones I want, so hoping that it's still there in April. Oooh, I want a Golden Bronze loose iridescent powder too. I wonder if they'll get some more. I've been dying to get one from when you mentioned it in the highlighter thread.

Definitely checking out the Lancome one too. The Lancome company one usually goes under the name Designer Fragrance Company right?

MissElle12

:pompom:  Yay thank you for letting us know. Slander is one of the ones I want, so hoping that it's still there in April. Oooh, I want a Golden Bronze loose iridescent powder too. I wonder if they'll get some more. I've been dying to get one from when you mentioned it in the highlighter thread. Definitely checking out the Lancome one too. The Lancome company one usually goes under the name Designer Fragrance Company right?
You're welcome! Yep! Re: the iridescent powder--They may get/have more by the time you're able to visit. Riverhead is worth a shot too as well.

Shars

Re: the iridescent powder--They may get/have more by the time you're able to visit. Riverhead is worth a shot too as well.
Hopefully! We may only have enough days to do one outlet (and we're not going to be driving) so it'll probably just be Deer Park this time around. Thanks again
th_kiss.gif