Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

tanMAClove

Re: Deer Park, NY (Tanger Outlets **NEW CCO :)**

i think we should all estimate or call within the next couple of weeks when they get a new shipment & meet at the outlets...anyone up for it??

doll.face

I'd love to if I wasn't so damn broke! I am very interested in knowing when they will get a new shipment in. That's why I was so anxious to go when they first opened. I wanted first dibs
girlhaha.gif
, especially on pigments!!

I'm guessing that most CCOs have the best selection in the first few days. It's too much of a drive to go out to Riverhead whenever they get new stock (if they would even tell you, I haven't tried). The Deer Park CCO is so much easier to drive to. I'd be the first one on the southern state if I knew when they got new stock in!

I was also thinking that maybe the reason why the selection is so small is because they're a new CCO. I mean, when I go to Riverhead some of the stuff is the same from months before. Maybe that's why it looks like so much more, because some of it never moves. I have a feeling that once a few months pass, the Deer Park CCO will have similar stock to the others.

tanMAClove

im exit Exit 60ish off the LIE

Riverhead is Exit 72

Deer Park is Exit 52 & on my way to & from school

soooo....hahahah i'll be making my rounds at both

ooooo this is baddd!
graucho.gif

infact i'm going to Riverhead this Friday.
I'll keep u guys posted
smiles.gif

LMK if u...any of u want me to keep an eye out for anything

beauty_marked

Re: Deer Park, NY **NEW CCO :)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanMAClove
hahah you said it!! im exit 60 off the LIE & go to school out in Nassau...guess where i will be on my way home from school lol

Same! (the go to school in Nassau part) Deer park is only 15 min from school, and though i live the other way, Im tempted to go there on my break in between classes.

And i was going to comment also, that hopefully the stores small selection will be because they just opened. What is the store like size wise? Comparable to Riverhead/Woodbury??

tanMAClove

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
And i was going to comment also, that hopefully the stores small selection will be because they just opened. What is the store like size wise? Comparable to Riverhead/Woodbury??

Never been to Woodbury but the Riverhead CCO is wayyyyy more spacious then the Deer Park one. Deer Park was is stuffy but the sales ladies are so sweet!!

doll.face

Quote:
im exit Exit 60ish off the LIE

Riverhead is Exit 72

Deer Park is Exit 52 & on my way to & from school

soooo....hahahah i'll be making my rounds at both

ooooo this is baddd!
graucho.gif

infact i'm going to Riverhead this Friday.
I'll keep u guys posted
smiles.gif

LMK if u...any of u want me to keep an eye out for anything

I'm on the hunt for the Heatherette lipsticks (except fleshpot). I don't think Riverhead is going to get them in but if they do, I'd be very very very very interested. Lipstick at $10 just seems so much easier
yes.gif

matsubie

i live out in bayside so i was so happy to hear about the cco in deer park.
i was going to eventually make my way out to riverhead or woodbury commons but yay.

but yeah, i should have read this post before driving out there today...

small MAC selection:

no full-sized brushes
small selection of lipglass (they had some 3-d glasses though)
small selection of lipstick
glitter liners
barely any lipliners or eyeliners
a little bit of skincare
they did have a good amount of paint pots, though
okay selection of pigments

but yes - the salesgirls were very friendly and helpful.

i actually went out hoping to get some older discontinued fluidlines and full-sized brushes.....but....ehhhhhhhh. maybe they'll expand

Blushbaby

So the Riverhead CCO is the best one to go to then at the mo?

stronqerx

Quote:
do u know if its that close to the train station? i stopped by the outlets just to check it but like nothing was open last week...& it was dark so i didnt reallyy see where i was hahah.

i understand there are shuttles from the train station, but idk...i get lost hahah. im kinda the sheltered brat from out East who hates public trainsportation
th_LMAO.gif

its like 5 mins away from the trainstation, you can't get lost the shuttle buses are rite there in the train station, and they take u straight to the outlets. I haven't taken them but i went last weekend...and when we drove by there i saw the shuttle bus leavin the trainstation. They got good stuff at the CCO...lots of pigments and eyeshadows, brushes and scult and shape...most of the beauty powder blushes too !!

silverbelle282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
So the Riverhead CCO is the best one to go to then at the mo?

i haven't been to deer park, but i went to riverhead tonight, and they had a lot of stuff, so i would say go there. plus, they have better deals at riverhead than the deer park outlet (for the rest of the stores), or so i hear

hth
smiles.gif

doll.face

Pretty much the same stock. A lot has moved. I didn't really notice anything new except a neo sci fi lipglass and maybe some new lipjelees (wasn't sure).

doll.face

I believe they had some brush sets. No full sized brushes. At least not when I went about 2-3 weeks ago.

MsButterfli

i went today and heres the list
smiles.gif

Dazzleglasses
Comet Blue
Stepping Out
Spanking Rich
Pleasure Principle

Piggies
Quick Frost
Your Ladyship
Kitchmas
Sweet Sienna
Off the radar
bell bottom blue
Revved Up
Mutiny
Lark About
Jardin Aires
Gold Stroke

Lightshade/sweepster
Accentuate/sculpt
Warmlight/definitive
Bone Beige//Emphasize

Brush Sets
Novel twist basic brushes
MAC Trip essential brushes
Fringe basic brushes
holiday brush sets from last year (face/basic and the ones in the canister)

Large Fafi tote bag
Large and medium MAC makeup bags (black with MAC logo)

Paintpots
Layin low
Cash flow
perky
girl friendly
quite natural
greenstroke

Pallets
Fafi Eyes 1 and 2
Nordies Colorforms Cool and Warm
Novel Twist cool
Colorforms Lips (both)

Shadow pots
Time and space
Signed, sealed
Post haste
pen n pink
poison pen
brown script

Brushes
179 (Body brush)
183 (Flat buffer brush)
134 (face powder brush)
129sh

Blushcremes

Blossoming
Sweet william

Blushes
Fafi Hipness
Shy Beauty
True romantic
serenely
Secret
Feeling

MSF's
Shimpagne
Porcelain Pink
Shooting Star

they also had the duo lip conditioners, lip lacquers, lippies, face products, some concealer sticks, medium blot powder, charged waters, softsparkle pencils sets from last yr, lip bags

whew....if it wasnt for my blackberry preggo brain woulda took over and i wouldnt have remembered any of this lol..hope this helps u all
smiles.gif

stacylynne

I went, I was not impressed. All I got was a 2N lipstick & I bought the last 1. Riverhead is so much better.
I wish Deer Park would have a lot more & variety

doll.face

Wow, I sure hope you went to the right CCO MsButterfli LOL
smiles.gif
. I can't believe they would get that much new stuff in. I pmed you about it just to check
winks.gif

cetati

Could someone CP me a Greenstroke from here?

stronqerx

na msbutterfli is right. I went on black friday (10% off) and they did have all of that except for the dazzleglasses (must of been a new shipment)...i went back because i wanted to get blanc type eyeshadow and it was gone, but anyways they did have new stuff. Hopefully, they will start expanding their selection.