Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

duch3ss25

Re: Deer Park, NY (Tanger Outlets **NEW CCO :)**

Does anyone remember how much these are? TIA!

Large Fafi tote bag
179 (Body brush)
183 (Flat buffer brush)
134 (face powder brush)

doll.face

YAY! Thanks for confirming stronqerx. I'm so excited!

Cetati, I will be going this weekend. I would gladly CP for you. I know NYC sales tax is 8.75% but I'm not sure if it's different in Suffolk. Can anyone help me out with this?

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by duch3ss25
Does anyone remember how much these are? TIA!

Large Fafi tote bag
179 (Body brush)
183 (Flat buffer brush)
134 (face powder brush)

large fafi was either $44 or $48
134 was 34.75 i think

i forgot the other two cuz i already have a 183 and 179 didnt appeal to me

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll.face
YAY! Thanks for confirming stronqerx. I'm so excited!

Cetati, I will be going this weekend. I would gladly CP for you. I know NYC sales tax is 8.75% but I'm not sure if it's different in Suffolk. Can anyone help me out with this?

sorry i didnt get back to ya PM lol, but its 8.625% in suffolk

kimberb

This is so painful to read. Why can't we have CCO's in Canada??? Is there any chance anyone would be willing to a CP for me? I would pee my pants if I could get my hot little hands on Shimpagne and Shooting Star MSF!

doll.face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberb
This is so painful to read. Why can't we have CCO's in Canada??? Is there any chance anyone would be willing to a CP for me? I would pee my pants if I could get my hot little hands on Shimpagne and Shooting Star MSF!

I can CP for you. I am going tomorrow. PM me!

cocolicouss

im going there tom also soo excited to hear they got new things wooho

cetati

doll.face, I found someone who could CP Greenstroke for me.. .now I just need Nice Vice. =_= Thanks though!

lamblove82

im going too tomorrow! does anyone know or have head that cco's have limits on how much mac you can buy? this is my first time...i want to buy everything!

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamblove82
im going too tomorrow! does anyone know or have head that cco's have limits on how much mac you can buy? this is my first time...i want to buy everything!

you can only buy 3 of each thing

MacAtFirstSight

Went again today. they don't have the MSF anymore. i think they're all sold out

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAtFirstSight
Went again today. they don't have the MSF anymore. i think they're all sold out

yup i went there also and i was soo upset because i was really looking forward to these they told me they sold the last one yesterday
ssad.gif
but i still got some goodies and i also bumped into lamblove82

doll.face

Yup, all sold out of the MSFs. Oh well. They did have 40's Pink.

lamblove82

great to meet you cocolicous! i did a huge "haul" haha. my first cco haul ever. i went absolutely crazy! sad that there were no msfs, but i scored the two fafi quads and some other goodies that i'll try to post pictures of later. they say they are getting in a new shipment next week.

have any of you ever gotten skincare at a cco? is that still....usable? i wanted to get some but not sure if that stuff goes bad.

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamblove82
great to meet you cocolicous! i did a huge "haul" haha. my first cco haul ever. i went absolutely crazy! sad that there were no msfs, but i scored the two fafi quads and some other goodies that i'll try to post pictures of later. they say they are getting in a new shipment next week.

have any of you ever gotten skincare at a cco? is that still....usable? i wanted to get some but not sure if that stuff goes bad.

haha yea i know you were like soo excited running all over and i haven't gotten the skincare at a cco but i would think that stuff was still good i mean that stuf isn't LE so im sure they always get shipments of that stuff and im gonna call them next week to see what they are getting haha im like obssesed with that store and ill add pics of what i got too and i want to see all your stuff and in the future if u want to go there let me know and i can meet you enjoy your goodies

I went there last night looking for full-size brushes and they didn't have any
ssad.gif
. The Saleslady was super nice though and said that their manager had just placed a huge order and to check back in a couple of weeks. But seriously we NY specktralites need a gameplan
th_LMAO.gif

lamblove82

i'm a total newbie to this, i wanted to upload my haul but my file is too big! anyway, i'll probably go in a month or so (my wallet is in pain) so if and when i do cocolicouss i'll let you know!

i'll be at the napa one when i go home for christmas. yay! gotta save up for that. haha. loving mac is painful.

Panamenanegra

I live 20 minutes from Deer Park but I dont drive!!! I'm going to investigate this train station shuttle deal and I'm going to have my sis take me there one day for a bigger haul.