stronqerx

Re: Deer Park, NY (Tanger Outlets **NEW CCO :)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamenanegra
I'm not going for another week or so.

thanks !

Panamenanegra

Forgot to tell you guys. I went on Friday. Nothing has changed at all. I was rather disappointed
thmbdn.gif

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamenanegra
Forgot to tell you guys. I went on Friday. Nothing has changed at all. I was rather disappointed
thmbdn.gif

so no MSF's
ssad.gif

SUMM3RxBABii

omgg i wanna go to Tanger Outlets but it's too far from NYC!!
might go one of these days or Woodbury
smiles.gif

i had no idea Woodbury had a CCO though. -.-"

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMM3RxBABii
omgg i wanna go to Tanger Outlets but it's too far from NYC!!
might go one of these days or Woodbury
smiles.gif

i had no idea Woodbury had a CCO though. -.-"

yeah i been dying to go to woodbury for so long but its far from where i am the deer park one is 30 min away from me

selfish22007

^^^^ Actually I just went today and I shouldve wrote things down to be accurate but I went lunchtime. So from what I can remember they had... Heatherette trio 1, Fafi palettes 1 and 2 (and fafi dolls and bags), Color Form palettes and brush sets, Novel Twist brush sets also. They had only a few piggies, like 5, bell bottom blue, lark about, jewel marine glitter... They had quite a few eyeshadow pots, femmi fi, fade, pen & pink, passionate, post haste, clarity, magnetic fields, jewel blue, sunset b, signed sealed, poison pen,...... they had a few more, cant remember,a few palettes too. Also saw a few blushes, I picked up Xrocks, and they had another one from that collection, saw Feeling blush also. Some highlighting duos also, didnt look at the names though, sorry. I will be going back after work today so i will update asap. BRB!

selfish22007

^^^^^Cont'd, I saw warming trend, cool heat, petalescent, time and space, tete tint, saddle, velvet moss, mink and sable, samoa silk. They also had pink split, two to glow, hot contrast and polor opposites.

oreox0x0

is heatherette trio 1 , the green one or the pink one?
&& was there any lolipop loving?

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreox0x0
is heatherette trio 1 , the green one or the pink one?
&& was there any lolipop loving?

Yep,
the green one, with the black eyeshadow

MacAtFirstSight

Went today. From what I remember:

-MSF natural/shimmer in 3 shades [i think they were light, medium, medium dark]
-Blot powder pressed in 2 shades [light & medium]
-5 Pigments [jardin aires, lark about, bell bottom blue, gold stroke, and i forget the names of the other one]
-lots of e/s [expensive pink, mink & sable, swiss chocolate, time and space, femme-fi, passionate, white frost, comet, etc...]
-all 4 holiday '08 eyeshadow palette
-brushes in 134, 192, 129SH, 189
-3 eyebrow shaders
-7 paintpots [perky, girl friendly, constructive, natural something..., greenstroke, etc...]
-lots of l/s including snob, 4N, fleshpot, etc...
-around 20 lipglass in 1N, pink lemonade, etc... [sorry forget the names]
-5-6 lip laquer [including tongue-in-...]
-4 dazzleglasses
-lots of lipliners
-3 mineralized e/s including hot contrast, polar opposite, ...
-2 Fafi quads
-2 Fafi dolls
-Fafi makeup bag
-1 Heatherette e/s palette
-2 e/s palettes from Nordstrom
-brush sets

that's all of what i remember.
hope that helps

selfish22007

Ok, so a new shipment came in yesterday. Nothing really great, they had just about all the sci fi eyeshadows, some tendertones, a brush set that had 3 full size brushes including a 187 (82.00). They also had all of the 2008 holiday sets. Really all I can remember..

Bidds626

Just went yesterday- Neo Sci fi eyeshadows, blushes and some lipsticks, lip laquers, 3d and chromeglasses, colour forms brush sets and lip sets some red she said palettes, both fafi palettes and dolls, antiquitiease lip sets, some tendertones, comet blue, glamour OD and a couple other dazzleglasses

selfish22007

Hey all! Well I went in yesterday and they did get some new things. Dont really remember much but they had the Shadowy Lady and the Tempting quad, still had the Fafi quads and the one Heatherette pallette. Pandomonium e/s, submarine, sci fi e/s.. They had new lipsticks but i didnt really check them out. Oh and they also had the holiday collection lip trios.

GGBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfish22007
Hey all! Well I went in yesterday and they did get some new things. Dont really remember much but they had the Shadowy Lady and the Tempting quad, still had the Fafi quads and the one Heatherette pallette. Pandomonium e/s, submarine, sci fi e/s.. They had new lipsticks but i didnt really check them out. Oh and they also had the holiday collection lip trios.

Was this just what you were able to remember, or was this kind of all they had? I remember when I went to the one in Riverhead back in February, they had a lot of things, but if anyone had asked, I'd have said "some eye shadows, some palettes, a bunch of lippies" ... I didn't remember detail.
th_dunno.gif

I'm thinking of taking a run to Deer Park this weekend, but it's a decent drive from Queens, and I don't feel like schlepping all the way out there just to be disappointed.

Thanks in advance!

selfish22007

I also saw Suite arrays and some mineralized duos ex: fresh green mix. I dont want to say I saw anything worthy of taking a long trip out, but if you (ggblu) or anyone else is looking for something in particular let me know and I will check and see if they have it. Not a problem.

GGBlu

Much appreciated selfish, but I'm just going to head out there ... it's a decent way to spend the day. I also called earlier and asked them to put something to the side for me, so now I HAVE to go so I can pick it up
smiles.gif
But I thank you for the offer.