Dior Cosmetics Discussion

sugarberry

Oh goodness no. That would look awful on my skin tone. :( Disappointed for sure, but my wallet is thankful!
iagree.gif
My list is so big, so happy to take anything off of it. LOL!

Medgal07

I want the pink one, I already have the Dior Transat Power which is gold...but truly I'd like both lol.

@Monsy I hope for your sake they are released in the US, it's such a beautiful holiday collection, every country should have the whole range released at least for Christmas time.
I thought about just the pink as well MissTania for the very same reason---Transt Gold Shimmer. This is going
to be so hard but Meddy needs to draw a line somewhere.
If there's an iota of difference between the holiday gold and TransAt---I'll need both!
th_dunno.gif

xfarrax

Really hate the swatch of the gold highlight :(, holding out for good swatches of the pink. Want to order the chanel one too I'm hoping it isn't too white looking for my nc35/40 skin. So many highlighters so little time...

Haven

Some swatches, I wish she swatched the illuminating powders.
http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/10/dior-christmas-beauty-2014-part-1.html

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/10/dior-christmas-beauty-2014-part-2.html
Thank you for the links!

This is going to be an expensive haul.

Z

Monsy

Omg I found swatch of the illuminating powder last night on IG
it looked so UGLY!

I have to find it to post it here

mango13

And then I saw a swatch on Beauty Reflections instagram page. Sad, it is SO gold.

http://instagram.com/beautyreflections
It looks more like mustard yellow rather than gold. I had high hopes for this highlighter, but oh well... maybe the pink one will be better!!!

Miss QQ

Omg I found swatch of the illuminating powder last night on IG
it looked so UGLY!

I have to find it to post it here
Lol. I don't need that colour as a highlighter on my face. Can't wait to see swatches of the pink one.

Medgal07

I hope the pink one gets released here and it wont be another Asia exclusive item.
We really could use a pink as nice as Rose Diamond. Although I do enjoy RD & Diorskin Nude Shimmer Powder, Pink the pink holiday
highlighter looks so soft & pretty-----it would be a nice addition to my highlighter collection.

RedVelvetX

[COLOR=0000FF]   We really could use a pink as nice as Rose Diamond.  Although I do enjoy RD & Diorskin Nude Shimmer Powder, Pink  the pink holiday [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   highlighter looks so soft & pretty-----it would be a nice addition to my highlighter collection.[/COLOR]
Yes it would be a nice addition! I dont feel like pink highlighters come out often during the holiday collections, theyre either a form of beige/gold/white.

xfarrax

I really want to start a highlighter thread if it doesn't already exist. I feel like I own loads but not a ton and it would be nice to share and compare our stashes, who's with me? :p

sugarberry

We really could use a pink as nice as Rose Diamond. Although I do enjoy RD & Diorskin Nude Shimmer Powder, Pink the pink holiday
highlighter looks so soft & pretty-----it would be a nice addition to my highlighter collection.
Yeah, I generally look nicer in pinkish highlights versus gold. I don't think I own a single "gold" highlighter; my darkest one is Chanel's Dentelle, and I only use that when I want to warm up my blush color some.

I didn't realize Dior's highlighter is $80! OMG! And here I was thinking Chanel's was pretty high this year. LOL!

Medgal07

I really want to start a highlighter thread if it doesn't already exist. I feel like I own loads but not a ton and it would be nice to share and compare our stashes, who's with me?
tong.gif
I'm in!
yes.gif
I think there are enough highlighter addicts around to support a separate thread. Perhaps you can link initially it so it's easy to find .