Dior Cosmetics Discussion

sugarberry

I found out a day late that we have shade 11 here in Manila. I think that would have been the best match for me, too. But I just can't justify with myself paying around $67 (that's how much it costs here) for the same product.

I think you should try it once you're in Asia.. you never know, right?
Thanks so much for letting me know! I am very hopeful. It's not a perfect foundation, but it's nice, so I'll be glad to add it to my stash!

laurennnxox

:( pretty sure today was the launch date at all Dior counters according to Temptalia, and my local Dillard's still didn't get their shipment! Bummerrrr, was excited to swatch everything.

xfarrax

Dior holiday has supposedly launched in selfridges gona go have a look tomorrow!! Excited for the pink highlighter - let's hope it's lives up to expectations. Otherwise I will definitely be leaving with trace gold if they have it in stock

alexisweaver

The eyeshadows are actually up on Nordies too. I went in today to pick up some stuff so I could get the GWP and they only received in the nail polish, but she pulled up the quints online and ordered for me!

Monsy

used sephora ff and ordered Nude liquid, nude powder and foundation brush
pompom.gif

beautycool

Dior holiday has supposedly launched in selfridges gona go have a look tomorrow!! Excited for the pink highlighter - let's hope it's lives up to expectations. Otherwise I will definitely be leaving with trace gold if they have it in stock
Omg you are kidding :) didn't think that one was launching in the uk either If it is there can you catch the price for me please Hun and could you swatch them both please the gold n pink How exciting I could of gone up there Tomorow But it's abit of a trek for me now I have moved and with my toddler too as his still in pushchair sometimes defo up there walking round London No place for a pram / pushchair either I usually go with the hubby better when it's two of us :)

beautycool

Are we both talking about the same thing here the pink highlighter from the dior collection As thought it wasn't coming out in the USA ? Or was that just what I saw on here Hope it is a item in the uk :)))))

shimshams

*Sighs* Does anyone have experience ordering new releases from Bloomingdales? I ordered a couple items from the holiday collection and got a partial ship notice earlier today...they shipped out the sample!! WOW. Isn't this collection released already? The actual items I ordered say they won't ship until the 19th of November! I don't wanna wait that long :/ At this point I would rather see if my local Dillards has the collection in and buy from there, but I want to cancel my order at Bloomies if it's really gonna take that long...

Monsy

I am on a serious dior kick lately... besides foundation, powder and a brush I also ordered two lip glows and 2 nail polishes

mango13

I am on a serious dior kick lately... besides foundation, powder and a brush I also ordered two lip glows and 2 nail polishes
What nail polishes did you get? Dior definitely has my favorite foundation so far... until I maybe try the new Tom Ford one.