Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Icecaramellatte

I finally saw Cuir Cannage at Nordstroms but the SA that helped me with my Anniversary purchase was not there and I wanted to wait for her. This is the only one of the new quints I think I want.

Medgal07

I finally saw Cuir Cannage at Nordstroms but the SA that helped me with my Anniversary purchase was not there and I wanted to wait for her. This is the only one of the new quints I think I want.
I got that one and Montaigne. CC is really very nice!!!

This is Montaigne

purplemaren

Also Montaigne looks gorgeous. I'm going for Cuir cannage next and then Montaigne. I only have bar so far. *sings* bar so far, bar so far. I have some ysl quads and chanel ones I want as well. Will prolly take me till the end of the year.

Medgal07

Oh my -- that blush is gorgeous! Come closer....LOL.
girlhaha.gif
That's Chanel JC Jersey

MissTania

Quote:
That bubblegum pink one is the other one that caught my eye. I'm clueless as to where/when they're coming out and if they're LE or perm, but I'm going to continue to keep my eye out online and see if they ever pop up. Glad you're able to swatch them in person. They look gorgeous!
The bubblegum pink is very pretty, but it's not that unique...but it's very pretty lol.

Maybe you could ask Dior online if they are getting it?

If you need assistance in getting it, let me know. The blushes are usually $AUD 72 here, and I believe airmail to the US is about $AUD 14.10.

beautycool

Hi I wonder if the pink highlighter is coming to the uk Maybe not !!!!! It's so so pretty The eyeshadows everyone has do you use all the colours on one lid I get put off with buying paletes for that reason as I cannot put eyeshadows on Apart from prob one or two colours So prob not worth me buying these fab items I did want trafulgar tutu and another which I cannot rember the name of now but prob waste of money for me I also would like to try those lip items that you put over nude lips suppose to enhance your natural lip colour and make them look fuller Mmmmm ? I don't know if they work on me lol But I would like to try and for £22 that's good

EllaS

Maybe you could ask Dior online if they are getting it?

If you need assistance in getting it, let me know. The blushes are usually $AUD 72 here, and I believe airmail to the US is about $AUD 14.10.
That's so sweet of you. I think I'll probably just keep watching and waiting. I mean I like the looks of the blush for sure, but it's not something I necessarily feel compelled to spend extra on to get at this point. I imagine they'll turn up at some point.

I know what you mean about the pink being pretty but not unique. I feel like I say that about so many cosmetics these days!

laurennnxox

Unfortunately (or not so much, according to my wallet) I'm not really interested in the palettes. I'm hunting for more swatches in the lippies, since the ones previously posted in links on here seem to be in kind of yellow-y lighting and the way she describes the order of the swatches is really throwing me off! Can't find anyone else who has the lipstick duos, though. Guess I'll just have to wait until they're on the counters. :( Boooooo

MissTania

That's so sweet of you. I think I'll probably just keep watching and waiting. I mean I like the looks of the blush for sure, but it's not something I necessarily feel compelled to spend extra on to get at this point. I imagine they'll turn up at some point.

I know what you mean about the pink being pretty but not unique. I feel like I say that about so many cosmetics these days!
No worries, I rarely feel compelled to spend extra to get stuff!

The new pink and pink red blush are definitely dupable.

I was just comparing my Happy Cherry blush to another Diorblush I bought recently and they are pretty close, and both are also close to that new pink-red one- I just can't justify another.

I do like the bubblegum pink one, but I have so many pinks and they take a long time to finish...trying to be more sensible these days.

MissTania

http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/10/dior-vernis-121-lili-775-star-798.html

Diorette nail polish is calling my name!

I actually noticed it on Thursday but didn't realise it was new and thought it was more of a winter shade (It's Spring here now)...needless to say I want to grab it ASAP!

But it seems to be the gel formula, which I don't like.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]   VERY PRETTY Ernie!!!  I love the gold e/s in both.  Very tempting!!![/COLOR]:eyelove:  [COLOR=0000FF]ENJOY!!!![/COLOR]
Thanks, I love the Dior palettes! The gold is sheer and sparkly, looks nice over the other colors.
[COLOR=181818]:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]D-DAY---It's Dior Day at my house too----and let me just say, some things are worth the wait!  I think it's been months since my Dior SA at my local Saks informed me that they'd be getting the palette that I wanted most---well we finally completed my order ( Cuir Cannage & two NPs) yesterday but a large box arrived this morning.  That was confusing to me because my order was small.  WELL, I'm totally gobsmacked.  My SA sent me three additional full-sized NPs, a tote bag (loaded w/samples)w/a matching makeup case, and another black patent makeup case.  I think the white square object w/the black bow is a mirror but it's so cute that I don't want to open it.[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] Take a look:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR][/COLOR]
Wow, that's fantastic, enjoy!
Wow, so pretty!  I had my eye on these two palettes, but when I saw British Beauty Blogger swatch the top palette, I was sad to see it so mauve and not intense plums.  I'm hoping you can change my mind!  The bottom palette is lovely, and I don't usually reach for neutrals.  So excited. Are they must haves?
hmm, I'd say it is more mauve, I can swatch them for you.