Dior Cosmetics Discussion

awickedshape

Yes, that may be the light of the collection. Can it be true that there're no eyeshadow quints? :huh:
I only have one quint but I love it. I wouldn't mind getting another but other than Cuir Cannage I haven't been drawn to any. Wouldn't mind some new options :)

laurennnxox

Thank you very much! I cannot say I'm impressed by the look though. Weird things on my eyelids and no mascara? No, thanks! :eek:hboy:
Same. I feel like, if what is in that article is about it... It's an easy pass. I also like more dark and dramatic makeup. It's why it's hard for my wallet to escape fall and holiday collections. I think personally, most spring collections will be a pass for me. But it's definitely too early to tell for most brands!

Icecaramellatte

Hey all! I know most people on here weren't too impressed with the holiday collection, but just incase anybody was interested in some lippie swatches, I picked up two from my counter! I really like them. The formula is really nice :) I picked up 08 and 07 (Mysterious Shock and Passion Shock, respectively.) Here are some swatches! Unfortunately they had to be taken with indoor lighting because it's dark outside. First photos and swatches are 08, second batch is 07. Hope this helps! The order of the swatches: Top, just shimmer side. Middle, both. Bottom, just matte side.

I swatched these. I kind of like them.

Medgal07

Ladies, what did you think of the Dior Lilp maximizer?
I felt a lot of tingling but I didn't notice any quantifiable difference
sigh.gif
I might have given up on it too soon.

Medgal07

I found Cuir Cannage in a Sephora. I figured I'd wait for the sale. Well, I don't see it online. I do not know if the store I'm going to attend the event at has it in stock and how many. I didn't pick this store for the event because they don't have the lines I was interested in purchasing. The quints were a mess. I tried to peek to see how many Cuir Cannage but they were all turned to the side and just a mess. I saw 2 but there may have been more.
Nordies still has it but you missed the recent 10 % off of the palettes. I think I'd be afraid to buy onsite at Sephora during the sale...online sounds safer. Several people
have mentioned the poor status of some of the products....not good!!!

Icecaramellatte

Nordies still has it but you missed the recent 10 % off of the palettes. I think I'd be afraid to buy onsite at Sephora during the sale...online sounds safer. Several people
have mentioned the poor status of some of the products....not good!!!

Cuir Cannage isn't listed on the site yet. I hadn't even considered it because of that. But I was so surprised to see it in store. I know usually when they have these sales there isn't much in stock so I won't be surprised. I'm actually starting to lose interest. So many things I want that aren't at Sephora.

Medgal07

Cuir Cannage isn't listed on the site yet. I hadn't even considered it because of that. But I was so surprised to see it in store. I know usually when they have these sales there isn't much in stock so I won't be surprised. I'm actually starting to lose interest. So many things I want that aren't at Sephora.
I thought Cuir Cannage was at Sephora some time ago. I think it must have sold out.

MissTania

My 5 Couleurs
heart.gif

In the older packaging, I had purchased probably at least 20. I threw them out long ago in favour of these.

For anyone who doesn't know me here, I have some eye allergies which is why I have stopped buying these....but I really want Cuir Cannage!!

alexisweaver

My 5 Couleurs
heart.gif

In the older packaging, I had purchased probably at least 20. I threw them out long ago in favour of these.

For anyone who doesn't know me here, I have some eye allergies which is why I have stopped buying these....but I really want Cuir Cannage!!
Amazing!

awickedshape

My 5 Couleurs:heart: In the older packaging, I had purchased probably at least 20. I threw them out long ago in favour of these. For anyone who doesn't know me here, I have some eye allergies which is why I have stopped buying these....but I really want Cuir Cannage!!
Ooh! What is the last quint in the middle row with the purple shades?

MissTania

Amazing!
Thank you
flower.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Ooh!
What is the last quint in the middle row with the purple shades?
One of my favourites
heart.gif
, Night Butterfly 173, from 2009.

http://www.temptalia.com/dior-jazz-club-collection-review-photos-swatches

I haven't tried Chanel's new quad formula, but I am a Dior eyeshadow girl through and through.

Pippilotta

My 5 Couleurs
heart.gif

Lovely collection!