Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Monsy

I ordered mac linda blush today and armani liquid bronzer and yesterday I had kerastase shampoo and the other day givenchy gloss... I need to chill out
ssad.gif

Vineetha

I ordered mac linda blush today and armani liquid bronzer and yesterday I had kerastase shampoo and the other day givenchy gloss... I need to chill out :(
That givenchy gloss though :eyelove: Maybe you can swatch the other shade once it hits the counters and see how well you like it ??!!

elegant-one

I was thinking it's gonna swatch a lot darker too!! It's not as pigmented as the mylady ones!! Turned out to be a lot lighter and peachier!!
icon_eek.gif
I'm SO shocked at how light peachy it is! I thought it was going to be very pigmented,

Thanks so much hun for the swatches & pics
friends.gif

Vineetha

Okay so I am unimpressed by the tie dye Blushes!! The pink actually shows up better on me!! They are not bad bad but just not very pigmented!! Idk not my favorite!! :sigh:

elegant-one

Okay so I am unimpressed by the tie dye Blushes!! The pink actually shows up better on me!! They are not bad bad but just not very pigmented!! Idk not my favorite!!
sigh.gif
nope.gif
Ugh! I was so afraid of that after seeing your swatch of the coral one. WHHHHHHHHHHHHY, they could have been so pretty. I'll probably pass then. Big time bummer. Thanks hun

SlugPower

Blushes, Ambre Nuit, Tie Dye Lipstick;
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/04/dior-nude-tan-blush-harmony-001-pink.html

Nail Colours:
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/04/dior-vernis-239-sunkissed-319-sunwashed.html

Vineetha

:nope: Ugh! I was so afraid of that after seeing your swatch of the coral one. WHHHHHHHHHHHHY, they could have been so pretty. I'll probably pass then. Big time bummer. Thanks hun
Ugh I knowwww!!! :cry: I LOVE how both the blushes look but honestly that's about it!! I am not saying it's terrible, it works but just not that pigmented and I found them to be a tad powdery too!! Idk kind of felt flat lol if take makes sense!! :( it's just my personal opinion!! I hope others have better luck with it!! :sigh:

charismafulltv

Ugh I knowwww!!! :cry: I LOVE how both the blushes look but honestly that's about it!! I am not saying it's terrible, it works but just not that pigmented and I found them to be a tad powdery too!! Idk kind of felt flat lol if take makes sense!! :( it's just my personal opinion!! I hope others have better luck with it!! :sigh:
Too bad the blushes are a miss V! I love the cannage ones. I guess my excitement bubble got bursted! :( mine should get delivered Tuesday. Maybe because they are cheaper than cannage so the quality is off too?

Vineetha

Too bad the blushes are a miss V! I love the cannage ones. I guess my excitement bubble got bursted! :( mine should get delivered Tuesday. Maybe because they are cheaper than cannage so the quality is off too?
I LOVE the Cannage ones C!!those are nicely pigmented and the finish is nice too!! These kind of fell short for me!! I hope it fares better for you C!! Maybe I had my expectations all wrong??!! :haha:

Latest posts