Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elegant-one

I LOVE the Cannage ones C!!those are nicely pigmented and the finish is nice too!! These kind of fell short for me!! I hope it fares better for you C!! Maybe I had my expectations all wrong??!!
girlhaha.gif
Nah, its obvious by the swatches. Its so weird because they look like they would be hella pigmented by how they look in the pan. What were they thinking
ohboy.gif

charismafulltv

I LOVE the Cannage ones C!!those are nicely pigmented and the finish is nice too!! These kind of fell short for me!! I hope it fares better for you C!! Maybe I had my expectations all wrong??!! :haha:
In all fairness I love the free kabuki brushes. They're pretty good quality.
Nah, its obvious by the swatches. Its so weird because they look like they would be hella pigmented by how they look in the pan. What were they thinking :eek:hboy:
I'm with u there elegant. I no longer buy their quints before I see swatches because they are mostly misses than hits. And the price is not that cheap.

SandraVB79

Contraste Horizon quint swatches https://instagram.com/p/1EG1SXJ5m-/
i still like them after seeing these swatches :)
I LOVE the Cannage ones C!!those are nicely pigmented and the finish is nice too!! These kind of fell short for me!! I hope it fares better for you C!! Maybe I had my expectations all wrong??!! :haha:
In all fairness I love the free kabuki brushes. They're pretty good quality.
Yes, they are nice, but I already have some from last year :) Maybe since they are not that pigmented, the coral one would work for me and I won't end up with the so manieth pink blush, lol!

Rusaloochka

Sooo I got 3 items from the tie dye collection. Pink sunrise blush, tie dye lippie in Hypnotic plum and a fluid stick in Ciel Rose.

I didn't know they were going to release 4 fluid stick or is it a repromote? Any here's some swatches for you ladies :D

MissTania

Blushes, Ambre Nuit, Tie Dye Lipstick;
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/04/dior-nude-tan-blush-harmony-001-pink.html

Nail Colours:
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/04/dior-vernis-239-sunkissed-319-sunwashed.html
Thanks for the links! I was very excited to see the blush swatches, I think I prefer the pink one, it looks soft and pretty - I hope it can be built up.

I will wait until the pink one launches here and swatch in person

Icecaramellatte

I was hoping more of the other shades would show up for a unique color since I bought the last Cannage blush. Speaking of eyeshadow quints. I keep seeing Amber Design quint in B&M Sephoras. It looks like the old style. Any info on this palette?

awickedshape

i still like them after seeing these swatches :) Yes, they are nice, but I already have some from last year :) Maybe since they are not that pigmented, the coral one would work for me and I won't end up with the so manieth pink blush, lol!
I'm skipping it but I like how it looks :-D
OMG! THANK YOU. This was the push I needed to buy this palette :)
Nice! Hope you love it. I like it but I'm probably not going to get it.
Thanks for the links! I was very excited to see the blush swatches, I think I prefer the pink one, it looks soft and pretty - I hope it can be built up. I will wait until the pink one launches here and swatch in person
That left one looks soooo good on Sara

beautycool

Ask and you shall receive. I hope this helps you decide!!!!
Finally caught up with the dior thread now Phew long time that took like about 45 mins lol These look brilliant I love them I think :) I need Thank you all for the swatches defo would love to get the pink blush :) I have never bought one of them before and remember I wanted them last year think it was last years coll The round ones they may of been bronzer so don't know !!!! Anyhows the polishes look nice too

Dominique33

[COLOR=0000FF]My two little items arrived: Coral Sunset Blush and SunKissed Nail Lacquer.  I took a few quick pics but no time to swatch---I'm cooking for tonight's dinner.[/COLOR]
Hello Just gorgeous ! That powder will suit you perfectly well, I really love the collection ( Tyen created it not Peter Philips whose work so far is quite disappointing ), I think I will grab both powder and some more items from this collection, the items you picked up are gorgeous !

MissTania

I'm going to put the other one out of my mind ;-)
Good call!
I had a look at some of my blush stash tonight...I best be skipping these
icon_eek.gif
I have so much it is horrific, yet still wonderful
th_thstars.gif

When I see them on counter, I will make a decision - and I hope it is a no.

Latest posts