Dior Cosmetics Discussion

MissIvy

Almost tackled the UPS guy when I saw him walking up with my Dior package. I love the look of both :eyelove: BUT ..on my pale skin I was surprised that the pink one didn't show up better. The 002 peach one looks gorgeous on though - I will have to check the pink one out more later tonight when I have more time.

Medgal07

Just gorgeous ! That powder will suit you perfectly well, I really love the collection ( Tyen created it not Peter Philips whose work so far is quite disappointing ), I think I will grab both powder and some more items from this collection, the items you picked up are gorgeous !
Thank you Dominique
th_kiss.gif

Medgal07

Almost tackled the UPS guy when I saw him walking up with my Dior package. I love the look of both
eyelove.gif
BUT ..on my pale skin I was surprised that the pink one didn't show up better. The 002 peach one looks gorgeous on though - I will have to check the pink one out more later tonight when I have more time.
I'm wearing mine today and it's just beautiful---I'm glad I chose Coral Sunset. It's so much brighter on my face than the pics show.

Medgal07

Good call!
I had a look at some of my blush stash tonight...I best be skipping these
icon_eek.gif
I have so much it is horrific, yet still wonderful
th_thstars.gif

When I see them on counter, I will make a decision - and I hope it is a no.
I should NEVER even look at another blush---my stash has EXPLODED exponentially-----so pathetic!
thud.gif
But I'm still buying more
th_DANCE.gif

MissIvy

[COLOR=0000FF] I'm wearing mine today and it's just beautiful---I'm glad I chose Coral Sunset.  It's so much brighter on my face than the pics show.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR]
You look gorgeous!! That color looks lovely on you - I think coral sunset will be the one I use more often :)

MissIvy

[COLOR=0000FF]I should NEVER even look at another blush---my stash has EXPLODED [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]exponentially-----so pathetic![/COLOR]:thud: [COLOR=0000FF]But I'm still buying more[/COLOR]:happydance:
I'm definitely on Team Buy All the Blushes just recently. Ever since I got my hands on Mac's Linda blush (which just works so nicely for me) I have been really getting into blushes - I also grabbed Dior My Lady 007 - which I feel is deeper than this coral sunset and I will most likely save for summer. I have naturally rosy cheeks so I've always avoided blush :(. But now I am having fun with them :)

jennyap

[COLOR=0000FF] I'm wearing mine today and it's just beautiful---I'm glad I chose Coral Sunset.  It's so much brighter on my face than the pics show.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR]
You are just too beautiful.

Rusaloochka

Man I thought I was okay with getting only Pink Sunrise but your swatches made me think the other way around. I kind of like the sheerness of the blush, it doesn't swatch super great, but when applied it gives a subtle glow. Super easy compared to some of my Nars blushes that need that extra work if I'm not being careful.

I think I have to get Coral Sunset now
angelic.gif

Medgal07

Man I thought I was okay with getting only Pink Sunrise but your swatches made me think the other way around. I kind of like the sheerness of the blush, it doesn't swatch super great, but when applied it gives a subtle glow. Super easy compared to some of my Nars blushes that need that extra work if I'm not being careful.

I think I have to get Coral Sunset now
angelic.gif
yes.gif
Swatches don't do it justice---it's really quite lovely, and shows way more vibrant on the face than my pics suggest.

Rusaloochka

yes.gif
Swatches don't do it justice---it's really quite lovely, and shows way more vibrant on the face than my pics suggest.
Exactly ! I guess I'm going to pass by to my Dior counter tomorrow
sneaky.gif

Have any of you get a Tie Dye Lipstick? I got one in 003 Hypnotic Plum, the color is nice, sheer like it's supposed to be since it's a balm but I didn't find it extremely hydrating. It's nice but I'm kind of disappointed.

MissTania

I should NEVER even look at another blush---my stash has EXPLODED exponentially-----so pathetic!
thud.gif
But I'm still buying more
th_DANCE.gif
I feel the same way, I was chosing a few neglected JC's to wear this week and realised I never need another blush!
Blushes are so addictive
th_e2cloud9.gif