Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Monsy

I was just coming on here to say I tried these in store and nearly walked away with the whole display!!! The texture was beauuutiful. I loved it. I'm going to pick up Royal and Swan for the sale. Paname looks lovely, too!
it's so nice and creamy and moisturizing

ashievic

Thank you for your kind words. How does a man who never had high cholesterol, high blood pressure, ran 4 miles a day, weighs all of 150 and is over 6 feet tall have open heart surgery out of the blue? He went through 10 pints of blood. I have never been so scared in all my life. Never ate junk food, smoked, drank alcohol, the doctor's are all baffled. Never had any pain, didn't even have a heart attack. The medical team said this is 100% genetic. My father had stress tests, yearly physicals, everything. One night he got up, told my mom, I don't think I feel well. Paramedics came, were going to release him, then an EKG was run and it was holy sh**. He even went up and down our stairs six times, got into the paramedic truck by himself. Got dressed, it was just pure shock. Of course I was across the country as well as my brother.He on one side and me on the other side of the country. Had to haul butt to get back to Chicago.

Medgal07

I love Coral Sunset on you! I wasn't going to get it because of the swatches, but seeing your pic with it on has changed my mind.
Thank you so much. It's very pigmented and it looks completely different on the face than it does when swatched. A good blush brush is key also.

charismafulltv

Thank you so much. It's very pigmented and it looks completely different on the face than it does when swatched. A good blush brush is key also.
Meddy,

Coral Sunset is gorg! on you. I just received mine late in the evening just before I stepped out the door for work. I haven't touched it yet. I might swatch it after work. But I'm just too tired! Lol. Work IS brutal tonight!

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF] I'm wearing mine today and it's just beautiful---I'm glad I chose Coral Sunset.  It's so much brighter on my face than the pics show.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR]
Medgal how lovely Hun Your so pretty :) you should post more pics :)))) x

Icecaramellatte

Thank you for your kind words. How does a man who never had high cholesterol, high blood pressure, ran 4 miles a day, weighs all of 150 and is over 6 feet tall have open heart surgery out of the blue? He went through 10 pints of blood. I have never been so scared in all my life. Never ate junk food, smoked, drank alcohol, the doctor's are all baffled. Never had any pain, didn't even have a heart attack. The medical team said this is 100% genetic. My father had stress tests, yearly physicals, everything. One night he got up, told my mom, I don't think I feel well. Paramedics came, were going to release him, then an EKG was run and it was holy sh**. He even went up and down our stairs six times, got into the paramedic truck by himself. Got dressed, it was just pure shock. Of course I was across the country as well as my brother.He on one side and me on the other side of the country. Had to haul butt to get back to Chicago.
So sorry to hear this.

DMcG9

I don't know what to tell you, but that is just devastating to go through with him. Sometimes these things just happen and apart from what the doctors are saying about a genetic condition, it comes down to chance sometimes. He could live until a very old age and never have had this occur.
th_cheerup.gif

ashievic

The medical team have said his heart is that of a 30 year old athlete. It is his style that saved his life. They said once he has recovered, he will be good to go for a long time. Thanks so much for the kind words.

Vineetha

So Sorry to hear this! Glad to know that he is recovering well!!

DMcG9

The medical team have said his heart is that of a 30 year old athlete. It is his style that saved his life. They said once he has recovered, he will be good to go for a long time. Thanks so much for the kind words.
That is really great news! Great to hear that his lifestyle will contribute to a good recovery and many more years.
smiles.gif

Vineetha

Has anyone tried the dior Nude air? I'm planning of getting this during the sale. How does it compare with Armani silk?
I had a sample I tried and liked it!! The coverage is light! But the texture and finish are really nice!! I really hate the shade range though!! I couldn't find a shade match!! It's very limited!!

Medgal07

Meddy,

Coral Sunset is gorg! on you. I just received mine late in the evening just before I stepped out the door for work. I haven't touched it yet. I might swatch it after work. But I'm just too tired! Lol. Work IS brutal tonight!
Thank you C! I think it will look equally amazing on you----after you get your ZZZZZs

Medgal07

Has anyone tried the dior Nude air? I'm planning of getting this during the sale. How does it compare with Armani silk?
I haven't tried Dior Nude Air but I do have a sample of Armani Silk. I tried it yesterday and it looked a hot mess by bedtime. I had oily breakthrough that I don't get w/my
Chanel and Guerlain foundations. I'm trying it again today just to see if there's any difference---if not I'm removing it from my Sephora cart.