Dior Cosmetics Discussion

charismafulltv

I had a sample I tried and liked it!! The coverage is light! But the texture and finish are really nice!! I really hate the shade range though!! I couldn't find a shade match!! It's very limited!!
[COLOR=0000FF]   I haven't tried Dior Nude Air but I do have a sample of Armani Silk.  I tried it yesterday and it looked a hot mess by bedtime.  I had oily breakthrough  that I don't get w/my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Chanel and Guerlain [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]foundations.  I'm trying it again today just to see if there's any difference---if not I'm removing it from my Sephora cart.[/COLOR]
Thanks girls

Medgal07

Thanks girls
friends.gif

Monsy

Has anyone tried the dior Nude air? I'm planning of getting this during the sale. How does it compare with Armani silk?
very different foundations
dior is light almost like water, thin and finish is more of a matte/satin
armani is creamier, thicker, more moisturizing with luminous finish and more coverage

Monsy

I haven't tried Dior Nude Air but I do have a sample of Armani Silk. I tried it yesterday and it looked a hot mess by bedtime. I had oily breakthrough that I don't get w/my
Chanel and Guerlain foundations. I'm trying it again today just to see if there's any difference---if not I'm removing it from my Sephora cart.
First time I've tried sample of luminous silk I hated it. It was like a oil slick on me and I am on normal/dryer side
So I wrote it off

recently I got sample again and loved it so much!! looks beautiful it's nice and moisturizing, great dewy finish love the coverage. on the buy list for sure

mysteereous

I just received the eye palette in Contraste Horizon!!! Ugh, it is everything I wanted it to be. *wipes tear* The teal shade is everything.
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

First time I've tried sample of luminous silk I hated it. It was like a oil slick on me and I am on normal/dryer side
So I wrote it off

recently I got sample again and loved it so much!! looks beautiful it's nice and moisturizing, great dewy finish love the coverage. on the buy list for sure
It's wearring much better today---I could be adding this to my foundation stash sometime in the future.

Rusaloochka

So I wrote it off

Going to keep that in mind, I just got the Dior Nude Air Serum, which is a very beautiful velvet finish. But on the days that my skin needs that extra moisture from all the retinoids, could use that one instead.

ashievic

Has anyone tried the dior Nude air? I'm planning of getting this during the sale. How does it compare with Armani silk?
I bought it and love it. More like Maestro, but better. Lighter then the Silk, not as much coverage. It has medium coverage. YSL Ink Fusion has better coverage.

Pippilotta

I know I'm late to the party, but I bought Times Square yesterday. It's the perfect almost red lipstick. I don't understand how this one slipped my attention when the spring collection was launched.

Miss QQ

I had a sample I tried and liked it!! The coverage is light! But the texture and finish are really nice!! I really hate the shade range though!! I couldn't find a shade match!! It's very limited!!
very different foundations dior is light almost like water, thin and finish is more of a matte/satin armani is creamier, thicker, more moisturizing with luminous finish and more coverage 
Very helpful, thanks! I like the satin matte finish, although my skin need moisture. I hope to get a sealed sample to try. So no chance there's 011 for nude air right? I hope I can at least find 021. The limited shade range is a big turn off.

Ernie

I had a very interesting experience today at Bergdorfs, went to see if they had the new collection and Dior was having an event. I ended up buying both e/s palettes and both blushes, ciel Rose fluid stick and nude fever and fuchsia utopia lipsticks. They were having an artist, Bill Donovan who works with Dior, did a quick sketch of me, fabulous!