Dior Cosmetics Discussion

charismafulltv

I had a very interesting experience today at Bergdorfs, went to see if they had the new collection and Dior was having an event. I ended up buying both e/s palettes and both blushes, ciel Rose fluid stick and nude fever and fuchsia utopia lipsticks. They were having an artist, Bill Donovan who works with Dior, did a quick sketch of me, fabulous!
Wow! Beautiful!

MissTania

I know I'm late to the party, but I bought Times Square yesterday. It's the perfect almost red lipstick. I don't understand how this one slipped my attention when the spring collection was launched.
I almost bought Times Square, it looked very elegant and pretty. I only wanted to buy one lippie that particular day, and I ended up choosing Chanel Rouge Coco Roussy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ernie

I had a very interesting experience today at Bergdorfs, went to see if they had the new collection and Dior was having an event. I ended up buying both e/s palettes and both blushes, ciel Rose fluid stick and nude fever and fuchsia utopia lipsticks. They were having an artist, Bill Donovan who works with Dior, did a quick sketch of me, fabulous!
That is a great haul, and what a lovely sketch! If only all trips to the Dior Counter were like that!

Ernie

I almost bought Times Square, it looked very elegant and pretty. I only wanted to buy one lippie that particular day, and I ended up choosing Chanel Rouge Coco Roussy. That is a great haul, and what a lovely sketch! If only all trips to the Dior Counter were like that!
I know, a total surprise!

Ernie

Left to right, Nude Fever, Fuschia Utopia, Ciel Rose
I know some people didn't like the texture of the e/s palettes, but I have no problem with these. I happen to like Dior palettes. And the blushes are both perfect for me, on my pale skin.

DMcG9

That is really beautiful and unique! Will you have it framed?

Medgal07

Oh I love it Ernie---how awesome!!!!!

Medgal07

I know some people didn't like the texture of the e/s palettes, but I have no problem with these. I happen to like Dior palettes. And the blushes are both perfect for me, on my pale skin.
I'm incredibly happy with Coral Sunset. When the collection first came out I had my sight set on Ambre Nuit but it just seemed too close to Montaigne, which I already have.

elegant-one

SO flippin FABULOUS!!!! Lucky girl. I would love to have that done. You look amazing friend!