Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elegant-one

Haven't even used my Le Signe Du Lion yet lol

:p I tested mine...does that count? :) I've been so darn busy that I haven't even had time to wear any makeup but that won't stop me from acquiring more :rofl:Hubs said today, you better stop ordering stuff because we're not going to be here :ghost::zombie::rofl:so then I ordered 3 pairs of jeans from Anthro & the Chinese New Year blush :xmas::rotfl:

SlugPower

As always, I'll try the eyeshadows in the store. Sometimes swatches onlines aren't true to colour. Nail colour is easier in that regard.

By the way, what I was talking about before:

Emerald is very close to Samba duo from a summer collection.

ia2IOiG.jpg

Also, as a curiosity:

QESNwve.jpg

awickedshape

:p I tested mine...does that count? :) I've been so darn busy that I haven't even had time to wear any makeup but that won't stop me from acquiring more :rofl:Hubs said today, you better stop ordering stuff because we're not going to be here :ghost::zombie::rofl:so then I ordered 3 pairs of jeans from Anthro & the Chinese New Year blush :xmas::rotfl:

Oh, my :eek: :roflmao:

awickedshape

I don’t but just out of curiosity what do you need to avoid? Or is your list too long to write out like mine?

Lol what a bummer, eh?
Alcohol and silicones first, mineral oil and plant ingredients, then PEG and parabens. I try to keep to products with shorter ingredient lists but it's difficult esp. For moisturizers with SPF. And SPF has it's own considerations :p

Winthrop44

Lol what a bummer, eh?
Alcohol and silicones first, mineral oil and plant ingredients, then PEG and parabens. I try to keep to products with shorter ingredient lists but it's difficult esp. For moisturizers with SPF. And SPF has it's own considerations :p
It’s not fun but then again it does save money because it cuts out so many products. Here’s my list from my MUA notepad:

[FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Fragrance, cyclopentasiloxane, chemical sunscreens, many carrier oils including mineral, castor, and rosehip, all essential oils including lavender oil[/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif], propylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]neopentyl [/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]glycol, pentylene glycol, behentrimonium methosulfate, benzyl alcohol, SD alcohol, witch hazel, menthol, peppermint, rose extract, citrus extracts, AHAs, BHA/salicylic acid, willow bark/salix alba, willow herb, zea mays corn starch, barley extract, soy and soy derivatives, bismuth oxychloride, linalool, limonene, geranoil, citronellol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, BHT, and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives such as DMDM hydantoin and diazolidinyl urea.[/FONT]

awickedshape

It’s not fun but then again it does save money because it cuts out so many products. Here’s my list from my MUA notepad:

[FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Fragrance, cyclopentasiloxane, chemical sunscreens, many carrier oils including mineral, castor, and rosehip, all essential oils including lavender oil[/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif], propylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]neopentyl [/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]glycol, pentylene glycol, behentrimonium methosulfate, benzyl alcohol, SD alcohol, witch hazel, menthol, peppermint, rose extract, citrus extracts, AHAs, BHA/salicylic acid, willow bark/salix alba, willow herb, zea mays corn starch, barley extract, soy and soy derivatives, bismuth oxychloride, linalool, limonene, geranoil, citronellol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, BHT, and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives such as DMDM hydantoin and diazolidinyl urea.[/FONT]

Oh yes, fragrance! The Bismuth is a little easier to avoid for me as I hardly use cheek products.
Carrier oils, too? :(

Always looking for a good moisturizer

Last edited:

awickedshape

Great links! :flowers:I'm probably getting both. How about you? Dior couldn't advise me of the launch date here yet.

;)

I've had Holo Gold in my Nordstrom cart for days. But I may still skip. It reminds me of a powder version of my Rituel de Fille Anthelion highlighter. I've also bought a highlighter almost every month this year so I'm undecided so far :p

Last edited:

Latest posts