Dior Cosmetics Discussion

lipstickaddict

So, these Lip Glows are popular, huh? :p

Have you ever tried a Dior Addict Lip Glow? I tried my first one this summer, the coral one, and it's almost finished already! I was looking for a more natural balmy lip product with an SPF and a lady at Sephora recommended I try it. I mean, I know they have a cult following, but I've never really been interested in the past. Needless to say these are incredible on the lips! I just re-purchased the coral one, along with the matte raspberry and regular raspberry. I'm undecided about the matte one yet, but the glow ones are beautiful and very easy. They do have a fragrance though- not too sure if you're cool with that, but I absolutely would recommend them!

Last edited:

awickedshape

Have you ever tried a Dior Addict Lip Glow? I tried my first one this summer, the coral one, and it's almost finished already! I was looking for a more natural balmy lip product with an SPF and a lady at Sephora recommended I try it. I mean, I know they have a cult following, but I've never really been interested in the past. Needless to say these are incredible on the lips! I just re-purchased the coral one, along with the matte raspberry and regular raspberry. I'm undecided about the matte one yet, but the glow ones are beautiful and very easy. They do have a fragrance though- not too sure if you're cool with that, but I absolutely would recommend them!

I see :type:;)

I found them less pigmented than I would like (even in that formula) but my interest has been piqued by the matte Raspberry shade

lipstickaddict

I found them less pigmented than I would like (even in that formula) but my interest has been piqued by the matte Raspberry shade

Unfortunately, the matte raspberry probably will not cut it either if you want more pigment. It can be built up a bit, but it still is a balm. I'm still trying mine out and am undecided If I will keep it. It is a beautiful color and I don't mind the brightness, but it tends to emphasize any dry patches and it isn't as moisturizing as the regular glow formula. If you can try it in person, definitely do!

boschicka

Yeah, definitely not pigmented. Before they blew up, there was a coral one that was limited edition or an Asia exclusive that had some decent color to it. I enjoyed it until I dropped it (extended and with no cap) between my seat and the center console. :tear:

awickedshape

Yeah, definitely not pigmented. Before they blew up, there was a coral one that was limited edition or an Asia exclusive that had some decent color to it. I enjoyed it until I dropped it (extended and with no cap) between my seat and the center console. :tear:

Yikes!

Haven

Anybody getting the es palettes?

I thought about it, but I am usually disappointed by Dior quints. I get lured in by the pretty colors. I have no Dior quints in my regular eyeshadow rotation. They are all hidden in my stash/hoard overflow. I should skip.

Last edited:

Haven

So, these Lip Glows are popular, huh? :p
I like them for natural makeup days. They are also a nice alternative to heavy full coverage or matte lip products. I am very pale right now, so multiple shades are pigmented enough for me. I wore berry yesterday and plan to try the matte raspberry today.

I purchased the new gold highlighter. It is pretty when applied but not as smooth/finely milled as I usually prefer.

awickedshape

I like them for natural makeup days. They are also a nice alternative to heavy full coverage or matte lip products. I am very pale right now, so multiple shades are pigmented enough for me. I wore berry yesterday and plan to try the matte raspberry today.

I purchased the new gold highlighter. It is pretty when applied but not as smooth/finely milled as I usually prefer.

With my lip pigmentation it might not make much sense.

I was thinking the same thing re: texture. Tilbury's Filmstar highlight really spoiled me for fine highlighters lol

Icecaramellatte

I went in search of the spring collection today. Nordies said they had it in store so I figured it would help me decide whether to get both the highlighters. I was pretty sure I wanted Holo Gold. Plus I'm really in to instant gratification nowadays. Well, I get there, no display. Hmmm. I ask and they can't find anything. I pull it up on screen and they find they do have 3 in stock but don't know where it is. I know they don't have a regular Dior person so I wasn't that surprised. The SA told me that they usually only get in 3 for special collections. Good to know. It is too bad because I'm trying to buy more stuff in store rather than ordering. Anyway, I had the bright idea to check out NM as they have a pretty big Dior boutique in store with the Prive perfumes and everything now. Well, they had a display but only had the lip colors. I was only interested in the holographic lip glow. They only had a tester for the Holo Pink. There were 2 empty slots. It seems they had 2 testers for every color on on the display. I couldn't remember the name of the other hold color and I didn't feel like calling over an SA. I did like the holo pink lip glow and will buy it. I think I will order the highlighters from Nordies and do buy online pick up in store and hope they can find it in a few days. Semi instant gratification. Oh and the holo color looked pretty swatched on my hand. It had those micro glitters in it but I didn't feel them in the hand swatch.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up the Holo Gold highlighter and Holo Pink lip glow today. I got a call while I was out that my order was ready so I swung by for curb side pick up at Nordies. I can't wait to play with it.

JerseyGirl

Yay!! I ordered those too. Waiting for a delivery, hopefully it won’t be too slow.

Let us know what you think!!