Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Winthrop44

Lol what a bummer, eh?
Alcohol and silicones first, mineral oil and plant ingredients, then PEG and parabens. I try to keep to products with shorter ingredient lists but it's difficult esp. For moisturizers with SPF. And SPF has it's own considerations :p
[MENTION=95644]awickedshape[/MENTION] do you avoid PEGS due to contamination concerns or do they irritate your skin?

JerseyGirl

Icecaramellatte

Sephora has the Holo Purple lip glow. I ordered it but it is coming next week. I see now I was supposed to reapply for flash delivery.

lipstickaddict

I just bought one of the new highlighters, but I don't know which one it is!:roflmao::rofl::rotfl::icon_cheers::yay::sunshine: Only one has launched at Holt Renfrew and it does not specify which one (from past experience this suggests that there will likely only be one available in Canada. There is also only one eyeshadow quint available). Both highlighters are beautiful so either one will be fine by me. ;)

elegant-one

I just bought one of the new highlighters, but I don't know which one it is!:roflmao::rofl::rotfl::icon_cheers::yay::sunshine: Only one has launched at Holt Renfrew and it does not specify which one (from past experience this suggests that there will likely only be one available in Canada. There is also only one eyeshadow quint available). Both highlighters are beautiful so either one will be fine by me. ;)

:p:goofs::roflmao::rofl::rofl::heart: Just surprise me lol.

Didn't you get the Matte Raspberry shade? I was wonder how it compares to the other Raspberry one.

lipstickaddict

:p:goofs::roflmao::rofl::rofl::heart: Just surprise me lol.

Didn't you get the Matte Raspberry shade? I was wonder how it compares to the other Raspberry one.

I did! The major difference is the finish really. The matte raspberry is very matte and I find it to be not as moisturuzing as the regular raspberry glow. It also emphasizes any dry patches because it is quite a flat finish. The color on both is quite beautiful though and as Haven noted, they are great for easy makeup days! You should provably get both :icon_cheers:

elegant-one

I did! The major difference is the finish really. The matte raspberry is very matte and I find it to be not as moisturuzing as the regular raspberry glow. It also emphasizes any dry patches because it is quite a flat finish. The color on both is quite beautiful though and as Haven noted, they are great for easy makeup days! You should provably get both :icon_cheers:

I was afraid of that with the matte but wasn't sure. I love raspberry lip & blush shades :heart: Thanks!

SlugPower

Most likely, it will be like this here as well. :(

None are listed as limited edition on Sephora, so my guess is that they are all permanent

That would be wonderful. :eek: