Dior Cosmetics Discussion

JerseyGirl

I used a gift card in store today and picked up the holo pink lip glow! It swatched so beautifully with the tiny sparkles :heart: The makeup artist that I was chatting with said she was going to buy it too;)

I also managed to get my hands on the holo gold highlighter which is just awesome because I was drooling over both. I absolutely LOVE the pink, so I'm sure to love the gold:eek:

Yay! So glad you got it. I love wearing it. I don’t know why but I just do.

shontay07108

Guys, I was gonna put this in the Sephora section because that's where I made my purchase, but I am so enthusiastic about the new Dior foundation that I came over here. I've tried Dior products way in the past: I was never crazy about the mascaras, I had some nice lipsticks and a couple of glosses but nothing I ever truly loved. This foundation is so good I feel like I need to go to a counter and find other stuff. This is in competition for my current fave because it blends like a dream and it makes my skin look amazing. It's radiant but it's not actually dewy? It's a satin I guess and the coverage is nice. I've only been using one layer, but I'm gonna try layering it to see how full the coverage can be.

I'm amazed Dior got my color right. It's a dead on match. This is in a fight with Fenty and Huda for my favorite foundation right now. I don't want to be a prisoner of the moment and declare this the winner, but just know that after two wears I love this foundation right now.

Last edited:

awickedshape

Guys, I was gonna put this in the Sephora section because that's where I made my purchase, but I am so enthusiastic about the new Dior foundation that I came over here. I've tried Dior products way in the past: I was never crazy about the mascaras, I had some nice lipsticks and a couple of glosses but nothing I ever truly loved. This foundation is so good I feel like I need to go to a counter and find other stuff. This is in competition for my current fave because it blends like a dream and it makes my skin look amazing. It's radiant but it's not actually dewy? It's a satin I guess and the coverage is nice. I've only been using one layer, but I'm gonna try layering it to see how full the coverage can be.

I'm amazed Dior got my color right. It's a dead on match. This is in a fight with Fenty and Huda for my favorite foundation right now. I don't want to be a prisoner of the moment and declare this the winner, but just know that after two wears I love this foundation right now.

I'm actually surprised by this.
I usually don't like Dior skincare and foundation for the ingredients so this is interesting to read!

CBradley76

I have this in shade 41 of the original forever and the new one. I have been loving Dior lately. What is your shade?

Aquamarine1543

I can't still decide whether I should get Holo Pink highlighter. This is a torture. lol Some people said it's really similar to Glowing Pink and #002 pink highlighter, so that's why I can't still decide.

JerseyGirl

Personally, I think they are different, but they are close. Does that make sense? Are they different enough to have both? IDK. Probably depends on how many highlighters you currently have and use. And how many you want to have.

GreenEyedAllie

I can't still decide whether I should get Holo Pink highlighter. This is a torture. lol Some people said it's really similar to Glowing Pink and #002 pink highlighter, so that's why I can't still decide.

I feel exactly the same! I’ll probably get it because I love both my glowing gardens highlighters.

Aquamarine1543

I went to Bergdorf today and finally got Holo Pink highlighter! It's different from Glowing pink and #2 highlighter. Holo Pink is more cool-toned and pink and I love it more than Glowing pink and #2 highlighter. By the way, I'm not a big fan of #2 because it's pretty boring.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I ordered the Holo Gold and Holo Pink highlighters the day before yesterday. I haven't been keeping up much with Dior releases since the release of their permanent line of highlighters (I mainly only stick to Dior's highlighters as I'm afraid to completely fall into the Dior rabbit hole, lol) so I was glad that I didn't miss out on them since they are limited edition and have been out for quite some time now. Dior highlighters are among my favorite so I can't wait to wear them when they arrive!

Dior (nordies) Origami blush. It's a very very pretty more pinked coral & blends into the skin so beautifully. The shade really looked so pretty on & perked my face up lol.

View attachment 61460
View attachment 61461
View attachment 61462

This blush is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting pics! I love shades like this so I'm seriously tempted to buy it next payday!

shadowaddict

I'm 45
I wore the foundation today for 10 hours and unlike the first two times I didn't powder. Still looked amazing.

I'm so glad you were able to get a good color match & like the foundation.

I don't know what they were thinking with the lightest shade. I hate that I didn't even get a chance to give it a go on my face. It sounds lovely and great wear time.

elegant-one

I ordered the Holo Gold and Holo Pink highlighters the day before yesterday. I haven't been keeping up much with Dior releases since the release of their permanent line of highlighters (I mainly only stick to Dior's highlighters as I'm afraid to completely fall into the Dior rabbit hole, lol) so I was glad that I didn't miss out on them since they are limited edition and have been out for quite some time now. Dior highlighters are among my favorite so I can't wait to wear them when they arrive!

This blush is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting pics! I love shades like this so I'm seriously tempted to buy it next payday!

The blush is a beautiful shade on the skin. I swatched the Dior Holo Pink highlighter yesterday & it's BEAUTIFUL on the skin. I'm going to order it today.

Monsy

I'm so glad you were able to get a good color match & like the foundation.

I don't know what they were thinking with the lightest shade. I hate that I didn't even get a chance to give it a go on my face. It sounds lovely and great wear time.

just look at the comments on their ig. everyone blasted them about this

lipstickaddict

The blush is a beautiful shade on the skin. I swatched the Dior Holo Pink highlighter yesterday & it's BEAUTIFUL on the skin. I'm going to order it today.

Finally! :roflmao::rofl: This is what I've been saying!!! Lol It is stunning.

Puffin' s wife lists it in her video of the best products for 2017 ( not to sure how she had it in December already). She is smitten with the Dior Holo highlighters. I will try to post the video link. Anyway, I hope you love it!:icon_cheers:

Last edited:

elegant-one

Finally! :roflmao::rofl: This is what I've been saying!!! Lol It is stunning.

Puffin' s wife lists it in her video of the best products for 2017 ( not to sure how she had it in December already). She is smitten with the Dior Holo highlighters. I will try to post the video link. Anyway, I hope you love it!:icon_cheers:

Yes, it was really really pretty on my skin. I got to swatch a brand new one. It had the prettiest glow. Post the link if you can. Thanks :flowers:

I ordered it this morning :)

Last edited: