Dior Cosmetics Discussion

mkoparanova

I have a question for non US ladies here - I noticed there are two new blush colors Rose sublime and Rose libertine that showed up in the EU/Uk but I couldn't find them anywhere in the usa? is it just me being blind or it is non US release? they are I guess in the holiday collection

Rose sublime is definitely not available in the US - the ladies here were looking for it. Rose libertine is not part of the holiday collection in the UK.

Monsy

Rose sublime is definitely not available in the US - the ladies here were looking for it. Rose libertine is not part of the holiday collection in the UK.

that;s what I thought too but my friend just bought it in london in dior boutique and it was on the display with the holiday collection (that's why it got me confused)
even if it is not holiday it is still not available in the USA :( maybe it is just under the different name

mkoparanova

that;s what I thought too but my friend just bought it in london in dior boutique and it was on the display with the holiday collection (that's why it got me confused)
even if it is not holiday it is still not available in the USA :( maybe it is just under the different name

Oh, it's probably just for the boutique.. I know your skin tone is similar to mine, so keep in mind that RS was bright-ish pink on me - nothing like what it looks in the pan.

Monsy

Thank you! I ordered Cocktail peach yesterday but would also love to try My rose, Rose cherie and Mimi bronze.

ashievic

I am returning the new eye liner that was released with the Fall collection. The one with the angle tip. It keeps breaking off and it drags, just a pain in the butt.

Monsy

I just see one nail polish I like. So far nothing else. But I am hoping for some nice bronzer/blushes as every summer

SlugPower

I'm interested in the rainbow 5 colours. I was thinking of buying Candy Choc in the next seasonal sale (I didn't get to do it last year), because I wanted something like that. I'll wait for this new one and how it swatches. It already amuses me more by the pan (5 of the colours vs 3 of the colours, I don't need another peach or chalk white), but it will depend on how it swatches in comparison.

The other 5 colours looks like an old one from 5 summers ago. Looks easily passable, but it might be a good everyday one.

Not sure if the eye reviver is new. I don''t remember it having a pink colour. It might be the lighting. I'm not a fan of the eye reviver, having tried it. Too beige, too yellow. The one from Norstrdom was better (for me), it was sort of rosewood. Unfortunetly, they don't sell it here for me to be sure.

There are six nail polishes. Either some of them aren't part of the collection, or that's too much. It could be that they'll be released in duos like a few years back. They do seem tinier compared to the 5 colours pans, but it could be perspective, and they don't have names on the front. I'm not really interested in any, but I'm probably going to cave for the blue. I passed on Sailor for allegedly bad formula and I regret it.

I see an orange gloss to the right. If it really is orange, then that one too.

So for now, just an what if for the 5 colours and that alleged orange gloss. Which isn't bad considering the spring collection is already going to be a blackhole.

Last edited:

SlugPower

New monos? I gotta say I like the look of the old ones better. How boring are those colours too? 9 shades of brown.

ETA: The US shop website is frightening. Half the permanent colours are gone.

Last edited:

Vineetha

Did anyone get the Blazing Quint from the holiday collection?? Thoughts? I am suddenly quite tempted to order it! :doh::D

boschicka

Did anyone get the Blazing Quint from the holiday collection?? Thoughts? I am suddenly quite tempted to order it! :doh::D

I did. It's pretty. The more pigmented of the two quints. The two lighter shades aren't anything special but the others are nice. I really like the red. All of this is just from swatches and not wearing on the eye. But tomorrow, I know what I'm wearing!

Vineetha

I did. It's pretty. The more pigmented of the two quints. The two lighter shades aren't anything special but the others are nice. I really like the red. All of this is just from swatches and not wearing on the eye. But tomorrow, I know what I'm wearing!
and I will be waiting for that one last push :D I love love love the Givenchy one!! Easily among my fav!! ;)

Latest posts