Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

Medgal07

th_thstars.gif
YAY!!! I'm so glad you loved the packaging---that's one thing that Dior does very well. I hope you love the highlighter just as much!!!
love.gif

Medgal07

Anyone know how the Dior Illuminating cosmopolite powder compares to CT's Dreamy Glow Highlighter?
When swatched, the Dior is much more pigmented and the CT has more sheen---both are lovely. In terms of hue, CT has more pink and Dior more yellow. I would have
a hard time choosing between the two.

Medgal07

I reckon it will be £36, as usual.

I wore it yesterday, I like it and I'm going to order the burgundy tomorrow! I took it off after 7 hours, there was no creasing or fading (with UDPP)
Excuse my brows, I forgot/lost my brush and I can't get them right.

Maggie this looks stunning on you. You have incredible eyes!!!
pretty.gif

Psych1

:stars: [COLOR=0000FF]YAY!!!  I'm so glad you loved the packaging---that's one thing that Dior does very well.  I hope you love the highlighter just as much!!![/COLOR]:love:
Thanks, Meddy! I can't wait to use it, I'm About to do my makeup and I'm excited to see how this beauty looks on!

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]I've not yet worn mine---too many new highlighters in a very short time.[/COLOR]:haha:
Lol, I know what you mean! Which HL are you currently using? I've been mostly stuck on champagne pop the past several weeks. I used CG once, but I'm going to leave that one alone.

Vineetha

Anyone know how the Dior Illuminating cosmopolite powder compares to CT's Dreamy Glow Highlighter?
They swatch kind of similar on me!! Dior seems to have slightly more peachy golden undertone than the CT one!! But they are more similar than not!! hth (PS: Gosh its so hard to capture highlighters swatched! I tried to snap a pic of both but that didnt turn out so well due to the lighting )

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm trying so hard to switch it up daily----over the last few days I've used Bobbi Brown Sandstone, Becca Champagne Pop and Mary-Lou Manizer.[/COLOR]
I do this with everything (palettes, lipsticks, blushes, highlighters) ! I keep the next day's makeup along with the clothes ready every night so I don't have to waste time getting ready in the morning ( yup obsessive) !! Though I end up favoring few more than others, I make sure to reach everything every few weeks ( makes me feel less of a hoarder :lmao: ) !! I am kind of weird that way!! Unused untouched stuff give me anxiety LOL(I am not kidding :loco: ) !! And whatever I find that I no longer like/ use I pass it on to someone,CB or recycle!!

Monsy

I do this with everything (palettes, lipsticks, blushes, highlighters) ! I keep the next day's makeup along with the clothes ready every night so I don't have to waste time getting ready in the morning ( yup obsessive) !! Though I end up favoring few more than others, I make sure to reach everything every few weeks ( makes me feel less of a hoarder
lmao.gif
) !! I am kind of weird that way!! Unused untouched stuff give me anxiety LOL(I am not kidding
th_crazy2.gif
) !! And whatever I find that I no longer like/ use I pass it on to someone,CB or recycle!!
I do that too!
I have to plan the whole look ahead.

Vineetha

I do that too! I have to plan the whole look ahead. 
Yes!!! So much more easy and less time consuming that way!!! Btw Do we know what all are perm and what are LE with the fall collection??!! Sephora has the collection online and lists the liquid shadows, blush sticks and lipsticks as LE!! :hmm: just wondering if I should get continental now or wait!!

Medgal07

They swatch kind of similar on me!! Dior seems to have slightly more peachy golden undertone than the CT one!! But they are more similar than not!! hth (PS: Gosh its so hard to capture highlighters swatched! I tried to snap a pic of both but that didnt turn out so well due to the lighting )
I did too Vee and they looked really pretty close in spite of the differences in hue.

SlugPower

Uusally lipsticks are LE, so if you want Continental, get it. Whether the blush sticks or the liquid shadows are LEs though...

beautycool

Hi there I'm up first thing I could think of was the powder ha !!!! Went to the escentuals website and nothing . No cosmopolite powder as of yet Is it a stalking game anyone ? Where they will just put it up what ever time lol Hope not !!!! I think have seen it on another uk website just now for £31 Waiting impatiently

Haviggi

Hi there I'm up first thing I could think of was the powder ha !!!! Went to the escentuals website and nothing . No cosmopolite powder as of yet Is it a stalking game anyone ? Where they will just put it up what ever time lol Hope not !!!! I think have seen it on another uk website just now for £31 Waiting impatiently
Guerlain Fall Collection was up at the same eshop at around 12:00 -13:00 in midday so I hope this will be the case with Dior also :) I keep on stalking every 10 minutes :)

beautycool

Guerlain Fall Collection was up at the same eshop at around 12:00 -13:00 in midday so I hope this will be the case with Dior also :) I keep on stalking every 10 minutes :)
Ah I hope you get one too :) I swear it's up on John Lewis £31 but I'm not sure :( I'm up anyway after going to bed at about 1 and little man waking me up at 7 tired.com

beautycool

Haha that's called makeup addiction !!
Oh yes lol sad ah
f2937956_image.jpeg
Is that it :) I'm not sure it looks like it ! I'm thiking if I ordered it from there I could pick it up maybe as visiting my mums this weekend :) Never bought a dior powder before I don't think or blush part from mascara nail polish and lippy and eye quad have one lol