Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

mkoparanova

It's up (although it still says out of stock). Unfortunately, they don't have Destinee
ssad.gif
I'll wait for Debenhams for it. I ordered the highlighter and Rosewood
yahoo.gif

Edit: It's up on Debenhams and Harrods too and no Destinee
ohboy.gif

Haviggi

It's up (although it still says out of stock). Unfortunately, they don't have Destinee :(  I'll wait for Debenhams for it. I ordered the highlighter and Rosewood :yahoo:   Edit: It's up on Debenhams and Harrods too and no Destinee :eek:hboy:
Perhaps Destinee will not be available at UK or Europe ? That would be very disappointing :(

beautycool

:( missed the powder says out of stock I been trying to sort outa problem at our new docs and still here now for the last past 45 mins Why o why didn't I check before I really thought it be lunchtime :( gees lol

mkoparanova

Why o why didn't I check before I really thought it be lunchtime
ssad.gif
gees lol
Everything is out of stock from the minute it went up! They just haven't updated it yet. I placed my order, I think it will arrive a few days later, not on the 2nd day, as usual.

mkoparanova

So should I pay for it then ?? Hun x never ordered like this
Well I did pay. I've ordered like this once when they had 1/3 off french pharmacy and one of the items was "available for reverse". It arrived later than the rest but I didn't have any other problems. The collection is up on other websites, I ordered because of the 20% off.

beautycool

Well I did pay. I've ordered like this once when they had 1/3 off french pharmacy and one of the items was "available for reverse". It arrived later than the rest but I didn't have any other problems. The collection is up on other websites, I ordered because of the 20% off.  
Hi yep I ordered straight after I posted Had too but if they don't send out my order then I prob missed out everywhere else :( I only ordered too being it was cheaper :)))

SlugPower

dior.com has an application video. includes fluid shadow, she puts magnetic. just scroll downn to the bottom.
http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_int/fragrance-and-beauty/makeup/look-exclusives/cosmopolitan-collection-fall-look-2015/fr-csmplt-dior.html

Koalah77

Just found this forum when looking for destinee. Been eyeing off the collection for months on blogs, and raced to the stores today only to be told Destinee is not coming to UK, and senhora says not available to send to UK. Anyone found it? The dior beauty store in London says it was never part of the collection. I'm a big Dior customer so stroppy email about to be sent as that was the colour I wanted most for a wedding.

SlugPower

Wait for a bit to see if the european stores get it (and dior.fr gets it). You can buy online if that's the case. Last time I checked, Cosmopolite wasn't still up on feelunique for example, although it was up in escentual. I especially recommend feelunique.

I contacted Dior about the Fluid Shadows. From what the mail says, they're staying as permanent. Since I doubt all of them will stay, there must be one or two that will not be (just like the Khols in the Spring)..

Medgal07

I do this with everything (palettes, lipsticks, blushes, highlighters) ! I keep the next day's makeup along with the clothes ready every night so I don't have to waste time getting ready in the morning ( yup obsessive) !! Though I end up favoring few more than others, I make sure to reach everything every few weeks ( makes me feel less of a hoarder
lmao.gif
) !! I am kind of weird that way!! Unused untouched stuff give me anxiety LOL(I am not kidding
th_crazy2.gif
) !! And whatever I find that I no longer like/ use I pass it on to someone,CB or recycle!!
I agree---I don't like feeling like a hoarder either. I wear makeup every single day possible!!!

awickedshape

Swatching the light gold pearl from the Guerlain Météorites Perles d’Étoile to avoid the Dior powder lol
42bb9e4f_20150731_075139.jpeg
:sigh: