Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

Monsy

we are just HELPING you to pull the trigger
girlhaha.gif

beautycool

Had swatched the cosmopolite powder today omg it's to die for it's so lovely I'm glad I ordered blindly ha ha and that it's worked out ( that's if I do get my order from escentual if not I will defo buy this in duty free in august when fly to us Anyhows I also swatched a few of the eye shadows the wet formulation ones from that collection Oh my gosh all I can say is that they had all 6 in stock and they swatched really well I swatched the silver the burgendy type colour and a pinky colour the sales assistant was helping me and asked if I would like some make up on but I was meeting my mum so couldn't be that long Anyhows these are very nice but very weird They remind me so much of glosses lip gloss or nail polish But I did like them Swatches on my hand I would give ten out of ten for the unique colours But application to eye I wouldn't know about but by going by the reviews on here they are pretty tricky to apply I'm yet to see how I would like on my eyes :) But for anyone not sure about this powder you need it :) it's fab Oh and boots have 10% off when you spend over £40 on make up or cosmetics :)

Koalah77

Response from Dior We have duly received your recent email and are sorry to learn that you can't find the Dior Addict Fluid Shadow 875- Destinée and 745- Nova at our points of sale. We regret to inform you that the Dior Addict Fluid Shadow 875- Destinée and 745- Nova are only available on the US market. Our marketing department has taken the decision not to offer Dior Addict Fluid Shadow 875- Destinée and 745- Nova on the European market. We have transferred your disappointment to the department concerned. May we take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Christian Dior Parfums, and apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Missyrocks

I totally expected to love Exuberante, but I didn't. I thought the formula was supposed to be reformulated again. The colors are lovely and I did buy a bunch of quints last fall. But I found this kind of dry in texture, maybe a bit patchy. Kept me from purchasing it. Curious if anyone else felt similarly.

Miss QQ

I briefly saw the collection but only played with the highlighter and concealer. I'm buying a new stick concealer so I'm interested in the concealer. Its the Fix It 2 in 1 prime and conceal. Has anyone tried it? I am going to look at the collection again and am also interested in Novelle Femme rouge dior.

Medgal07

​Okay so I caved---I needed to try one of the Fluid Shadows for myself and Destinée, the burgundy one spoke loudly to me.
greengrin.gif

patentg33k

I reckon it will be £36, as usual.

I wore it yesterday, I like it and I'm going to order the burgundy tomorrow! I took it off after 7 hours, there was no creasing or fading (with UDPP)
Excuse my brows, I forgot/lost my brush and I can't get them right.

Beautiful. Do you mind if I ask what type of camera you use to take your eye-close up? It came out so beautifully

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]​Okay so I caved---I needed to try one of the Fluid Shadows for myself and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Destinée, the burgundy one spoke loudly to me.[/COLOR]:D
That one is pretty!! I hope you like it, I really think you will. They are so pretty on!

mango13

Aggh, I want to order Destinee but I'm not sure I bet if I don't get it, it will end up being the LE shade!

Medgal07

Aggh, I want to order Destinee but I'm not sure I bet if I don't get it, it will end up being the LE shade!
Magnetic is really nice too. It looks amazing on Maggie. I ordered from Sephora and they didn't have Magnetic.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]   I have a real weakness for burgundy & I'm hoping I can use it in some way with TF AW15.[/COLOR]  
Oh, that's sounds like a beautiful combo! Great idea I love burgundy as well, I feel like it really warms up the eye area & makes eyes pop!

MissTania

It's here, it's here. Forgive my crappy iPhone photos---you get the idea from Vee's gorgeous pics:

eyelove.gif
Gorgeous Meddy!! I was trying to resist its charms, but I just got a gift card so I feel better about getting it. I'm getting the Rosewood cheek stick as a gift from a friend, and that will be it for me, I think!

beautycool

Hi my powder not here yet :( I did call they said it should be in stock by Friday so if not I order from debs or boots :)))

Latest posts