Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

Medgal07

Mine comes today too!!
th_sign_woot.gif

Shars

Squeals----carefully, carefully. I like the raised DIOR on it!!

Do you think that means it won't be sold by other merchants????
It's not under the Dior.com exclusives tab so I think it may be available from other merchants later but who could tell? Do I need it Meddy? Is it similar to any of the others we hauled recently?

Medgal07

It's not under the Dior.com exclusives tab so I think it may be available from other merchants later but who could tell? Do I need it Meddy? Is it similar to any of the others we hauled recently?
It is similar. I was recently saying that I have so many highlighters that they're starting to look more & more alike. I'm an addict so I HAD to have it.
Frankly, I was surprised by how lovely it is because Dior bombed w/their previous highlighter-----they couldn't give that thing away!!! This new highlighter
is very nice and day-time/office appropriate. Face it, we don't ALWAYS need to be seen from the Hubble Space Telescope.

Shars

It is similar. I was recently saying that I have so many highlighters that they're starting to look more & more alike. I'm an addict so I HAD to have it.
Frankly, I was surprised by how lovely it is because Dior bombed w/their previous highlighter-----they couldn't give that thing away!!! This new highlighter
is very nice and day-time/office appropriate. Face it, we don't ALWAYS need to be seen from the Hubble Space Telescope.
sigh.gif
I have "enough" (in theory) office-appropriate highlighters lol. If this shows up at Sephora or another merchant I'll get it. Might as well get some cashback since I probably don't need this. It's so pretty though!

Medgal07

sigh.gif
I have "enough" (in theory) office-appropriate highlighters lol. If this shows up at Sephora or another merchant I'll get it. Might as well get some cashback since I probably don't need this. It's so pretty though!
I'm addicted to cashback too!!!
lmao.gif
I definitely think you would like it!!!

Medgal07

Ps: I don't see the collection anymore on the website??!!
The designers don;t have a grip on how to run these sites. Maybe more of them should use a concierge service
like 'Spring' to handle their online traffic. I had a positive experience with Spring, although that's not a route I
would take too often, for a couple of reasons.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Review and swatches of the three Fall lipsticks! http://www.thehappysloths.com/2015/07/dior-fall-2015-rouge-dior-lipstick-review-swatches-nouvelle-femme-continental-unique.html

Monsy

can not wait for the highlighter to arrive today! I have another one that I adore from dior it's the Nude one
anyone else has it?

it was NM exclusive and showed up for a very short period of time and then it was gone. i was so sad i didn't back it up

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Oh that's really pretty Monsy!  I've never even seen it before:shock:  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I nearly purchased these palettes but put the brakes on because I've purchased 4 palettes and the months not[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   even over yet![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:thud: [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]​[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    Are you getting them AWS???  [/COLOR]
Lol! I'm tempted by the blue, dear one... just not sure yet. YSL is supposed to be releasing a cobalt blue mono. Hmmm lol

Latest posts