Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

SandraVB79

It's time that Dior sends us all their products for free so that we can test them and give our advice before they put them into actual production and start selling them!
Spot on, but they need to remember, don't ask a question unless you want to hear the truth.....To clarity I love Dior. I was not bashing them, to me I was being me, as in telling it like it is. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. It is frigginh nail polish......
Actually, I was talking about those liquid eye shadows :) I don't care who is/ was first with a certain colour. One would think that if colour whatever is THE IT-colour of the moment, everyone would have that colour. when I like it, I buy it. 2013, I bought as well the Chanel as the Dior NPs, even though they were more or less the same colours. and I have those from other brands too. I like it, I buy it! :p

Medgal07

I'm debating on which one, did you get any ?
No, I didn't Ernie. I just purchased 2 YSL palettes and the Chanel fall collection quint & quad. My wallet deserves a rest. It appears they might be around for a while though.
Also, I have my eyes on a few items from the Chanel Blue Rhythm collection.

Monsy

pompom.gif
Wow that looks gorgeous on you Monsy!!!!!!
thank you
i love it

Shars

Univers:

I tried it on yesterday and it's definitely a bit tricky to apply. I blended it in with a fluffy brush on one eye and it was quite easy to achieve a nice look. I tried with a finger on the other and I don't recommend this method at all - the eyeshadow stuck to my finger and there was nothing left on my eyelid. Two layers with a brush gave a pretty metallic look. Overall, I like it because it's different than the other es I own, I'm considering 2 more shades. However, it's definitely not something I'll use when I'm in a rush - I'll leave the eye tints or the IDOs for that.
This is so pretty on you and I'm loving your tan! Shame about the application though. Maybe our beloved GA will bring out some more eye tints with these kinds of colours. I'd like one in the burgundy/berry shade.

KateH22

It pulls pretty golden on me since i am very yellow toned. But i think it would work on every skin tone. this is very heavy finger swatch. With the brush it would be even more subtle 
Thank you, Monsy. It's really helpful. :)

SlugPower

We are not weak, we are not enablers, we are not hoarders. We are forging new ground so that others after us will not have to endure the tragedies we have. Know the glory of great highlighters, and have decorating tips with the incredible boxes we receive our goodies in. The smoke must have seeped into my brain......but heck it sounds good. Going down the rabbit hole with others makes it more fun and not as scary.
I'm kind of a hoarder, but if it sucks there's no point to that. I'll let the liquid shadows go, too.

jaymuse

Went and swatched the Fluid Shadows today! I only got Cosmic
iPhone camera pic in Nordstrom lighting =(

L-R: Magnetic, Phenix, Aurora, Eclipse, Cosmic, Destinee

Shars

Went and swatched the Fluid Shadows today! I only got Cosmic
iPhone camera pic in Nordstrom lighting =(

L-R: Magnetic, Phenix, Aurora, Eclipse, Cosmic, Destinee
I really, really, really like the colour of Destinee! You must let us know how Cosmic works out when you get a chance to try it!

mkoparanova

This is so pretty on you and I'm loving your tan! Shame about the application though. Maybe our beloved GA will bring out some more eye tints with these kinds of colours. I'd like one in the burgundy/berry shade.
Oh thank you, I feel so happy when someone notices my tan
lol.gif

That's one of the shades I want but I need to test the staying power first. Although there's no doubt that the GA would be much better!

Monsy

I haven't tried the new liquid eyeshadows but maybe trying pressing them onto the lid instead of trying to blend could work better? Just an idea.

Monsy

anyone considered fluid sticks?

http://www.thehappysloths.com/2015/07/dior-fall-2015-collection-dior-addict-fluid-stick-review-swatches-chic-versatile-avant-garde.html

http://www.perilouslypale.com/2015/07/dior-fall-2015-cosmopolite-collection-addict-fluid-sticks-in-versatile-avant-garde-chic-review.html

Ernie

Super nice on you Monsy!
[COLOR=0000FF]  No, I didn't Ernie.  I just purchased 2 YSL palettes and the Chanel fall collection quint & quad.  My wallet deserves a rest.  It appears they might be around for a while though.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Also, I have my eyes on a few items from the Chanel Blue Rhythm collection.[/COLOR]
I hear you Meddy! When are we getting that Blue collection anyway?