Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

JerseyGirl

Since it's night here, the only lights I have are pretty warm. I tried to counteract with flash, but it's still more purple and cooler IRL. I'm also wearing it on cheeks. I know I don't want the fuschia, but the red and rose are calling to me...your thoughts? And be conservative/harsh (but honest!) because I'm trying to go back to low but status, lol.

View attachment 56800

You look great! I really like that color on you... You have to like wearing it, though.

GreenEyedAllie

Has the blush been spotted anywhere else?

I don't think the US is getting it. I've only seen it and the highlighter listed in foreign promo materials. I asked the Nordstrom SA about it when I ordered, and she had no clue about a holiday blush. I know that's not a guarantee, but still...:(

Rinstar

Since it's night here, the only lights I have are pretty warm. I tried to counteract with flash, but it's still more purple and cooler IRL. I'm also wearing it on cheeks. I know I don't want the fuschia, but the red and rose are calling to me...your thoughts? And be conservative/harsh (but honest!) because I'm trying to go back to low but status, lol.

View attachment 56800

Gorgeous!! Now I want this as well!!

This is on Dior's site now. All except the highlighter.

Uhhhhh where is my highlighter :mad:

boschicka

I don't think the US is getting it. I've only seen it and the highlighter listed in foreign promo materials. I asked the Nordstrom SA about it when I ordered, and she had no clue about a holiday blush. I know that's not a guarantee, but still...:(

That's what I thought. Keep an eye on Izzy's Beauty Shoppe for these. Foreign exclusives are often offered there.

JerseyGirl

Nope, sadly. I'm debating a CP if I see swatches or Selfridges when they run their next shipping promo.

Selfridge's does a shipping promo? Bummer, I've always missed it. I've ordered maybe twice from them, but I've always ordered some things that aren't available here and some other things that are here but the price is cheaper from them to make it worth it.

elegant-one

I got to see & swatch most of this today. BEAUTIFUL! Too bad they didn't have a tester for the smoky eye palette. The mauve - precious embroidery is very pretty in person. The mono es is very very sparkly.
I ended up getting the fuchsia lip & cheek color Marvel. its BEAUTFUL on both lips & as a blush. In the bottle it looks like a typical fuchsia, but on it's the prettiest pale cherry rose pink. I just love it.

Ended up getting that Armani Crema Nuda :wow::heart: It makes the skin so lovely! Also got a few of the fluid sheers which are really pretty on.

Last edited:

elkaknits

I went to Nordies today and the display did not have the lip and cheek stain nor the gray eyeshadow however both were behind the counter on the shelf. I didn't buy because the rep told me they were not in display because they hadn't arrived yet so I figured I would wait for a rep who knew the product a wee bit better. Or order online.

Latest posts