Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

JerseyGirl

And...just for fun. I had lunch with hubby at this amazing vineyard/winery & he snapped this pic of me.
Yes, I am in the pumpkin patch Charlie Brown :rofl:
My dress is from Paris & I'm wearing a couple of "the Paris Bracelet" handmade in Paris. The only makeup I'm wearing Givenchy lipstick 205 Fuchsia in that gorgeous rose tube.

View attachment 56708

You look adorable! Love the whole outfit - of course with flip flops!! Have to google those Paris bracelets...I can't really see them.

GreenEyedAllie

Oh my goodness, the matte fluids are lovely! I got Treasure, and it's perfect. They are decently fragranced for those whom it bothers. No taste or nastiness on the lips like the CL fluids, though.

No I'm trying to decide if I need to hunt down the others....

Oh and they sent me the wrong nail color! Luckily, they had one last one in stock of the plum, but now I have the red. I was going to return it, but I'm debating keeping it for a gift for my mom. I have to take it to a store (3-4 hrs away) to return. :p

elegant-one

Oh my goodness, the matte fluids are lovely! I got Treasure, and it's perfect. They are decently fragranced for those whom it bothers. No taste or nastiness on the lips like the CL fluids, though.

No I'm trying to decide if I need to hunt down the others....

Oh and they sent me the wrong nail color! Luckily, they had one last one in stock of the plum, but now I have the red. I was going to return it, but I'm debating keeping it for a gift for my mom. I have to take it to a store (3-4 hrs away) to return. :p

Awesome! What does that shade look like on? That red np would make an amazing gift in that bottle!

GreenEyedAllie

Awesome! What does that shade look like on? That red np would make an amazing gift in that bottle!

Since it's night here, the only lights I have are pretty warm. I tried to counteract with flash, but it's still more purple and cooler IRL. I'm also wearing it on cheeks. I know I don't want the fuschia, but the red and rose are calling to me...your thoughts? And be conservative/harsh (but honest!) because I'm trying to go back to low but status, lol.

IMG_3391.JPG

elegant-one

Since it's night here, the only lights I have are pretty warm. I tried to counteract with flash, but it's still more purple and cooler IRL. I'm also wearing it on cheeks. I know I don't want the fuschia, but the red and rose are calling to me...your thoughts? And be conservative/harsh (but honest!) because I'm trying to go back to low but status, lol.

View attachment 56800

That is really pretty on you! I thought it would be brighter. It's really really pretty on your cheeks too. I'm going to have to get this one too. I think you would love the rose shade. The red can actually be very pretty sheer. But then I love red. They're all buildable so they just work. Thanks!

GreenEyedAllie

That is really pretty on you! I thought it would be brighter. It's really really pretty on your cheeks too. I'm going to have to get this one too. I think you would love the rose shade. The red can actually be very pretty sheer. But then I love red. They're all buildable so they just work. Thanks!

Thank you! I really like it, and actually it almost impresses me more as a cheek product. It was so easy to dot on and blend with a finger. I just don't know about longevity. I think I will get the rose also and pass on the red. Convenient since the rose is still on Saks.

Latest posts